Global Payment Service Not Available? Read Here!

KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 22 in Popular Questions and Tips

Hello all,

Recently, new users in a handful of countries will notice that they do not have Global Payment Service available for their account. In our responses, we said that we hoped that this will be a temporary measure and that it can be restored in the future.

We are glad to state that we do have a workaround for users experiencing this issue. Should you be experiencing this issue where you do not have access to the Global Payment Service after your application is approved, please do the following:

1) Upload a clear image of your government ID or passport to your online account, as it will be required to receive payments through this method.

2) Reply to this thread. If you have sent an inquiry to our team about this, you can send the reference number.

We will have someone from customer support get back to you when you reply below.

Please note that this thread does NOT apply for users who once had the service and do not have it anymore. This thread also does not apply for users with bank transfer-based, or card-based accounts. This thread is only meant for users who have created an account on Payoneer.com, who do not have the service enabled upon registration.

Thank you!

Comments

• anon112anon112 Member Posts: 0
    Hi, I do not have the 'Global Payment Service' option under 'receive'.

I want to apply for Global Payment Service, my Customer ID 35870288.
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @anon112,

We've made our team aware of your request and hope it will be received today. Thanks!

• AlirioPayoneerAlirioPayoneer Member Posts: 2
    Hi, I also do not have the Global Payment service, my customer ID is 35731093
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hello @AlirioPayoneer, we've submitted a request in on your behalf. Thanks.

• mhzmhz Member Posts: 2
    hi, i do not have the 'Global Payment Service' Customer ID 35953651
  • JPNJPN Member Posts: 1

I want to apply for Global Payment Service, my Customer ID 35888880
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mhz Hello,

In order to see if we can enable this service for you, your documents have to be manually reviewed by our accounts team. Please kindly wait 3 to 5 business days for the review to be over.

Thank you.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@JPN Hello,

Please be advised that your account needs to be approved first before you can request this service. Currently, you will need to provide a valid address. The one you provided is incomplete. Please use the link below to contact our support team:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you

• Angie5891Angie5891 Member Posts: 4
    Hi. I don't have the "Global Payment Service" option under receive in my account. My Customer ID is 35794214. I asked in the community why my account was not approved yet. I got a reaction back that it already was approved. Hence I haven't yet received an email stating so. If I need to apply for the Global Payment Service, I am ready to do the needful.
    Please look into these two matters.
    Thank you in advance.

@Angie5891 Hello,

Please be advised that we have sent your request over to our accounts department. They will review any documents you submitted to approve your request for the global payment service.

Thank you.

• zeeezeee Member Posts: 4
    hi, i do not have the 'Global Payment Service' Customer ID 36082200

@zeee Hello,

You will first need to provide an non expired, government issued photo ID ( front and back side ).

Please go into your Payoneer account ---> settings ----> verification center ---> and submit requested information.

Thank you.

• SalamTaherSalamTaher Member Posts: 1
    Hello i dont have global payment service and my account has been approved
    Customer ID:35028566
  • AbulailAbulail Member Posts: 1
    hello, in red bubble in the bank details section, there are four areas to fill, one of the fields is the account holder name, does that mean my payoneer account name (Beneficiary name) ? if yes, then how do they know the bank name (First Century Bank)?
    Hello @GianmarcoPayoneer
    Thank you for replying at my issues.

I did submitted a photo of my passport twice, And nothing happened .

Thank you

@SalamTaher Thank you,

We will have someone contact you via email regarding your request.

@Abulail Hello,

The account holder name, is the name of the person that owns that bank account.

@zeee Hello,

The ID you are providing is of insufficient quality. Please retake a picture of your iD in the best quality possible. Please be advised we do not support scanned photos or cropped images.

Go into your account ---> settings ---> verification center ---> and submit requested information.

@GianmarcoPayoneer ok , I uploaded a higher quality photos of my ID
  • taksirataksira Member Posts: 1
    Customer ID 36125973
    thanks
  • Ahoumajunior09Ahoumajunior09 Member Posts: 1
    please I need my ACH from Global Payment Service to receive payments. It's really urgent.
  • Ahoumajunior09Ahoumajunior09 Member Posts: 1
    Hello I don't have the "Global Payment Service" option to receive payments. I wish to request the "Global Payment Service" My customer number: 34169684

@zeee Thank you so much for providing the requested information. We will send this over to our accounts department so they can review the document. We ask you to wait 3 to 5 business days for any updates regarding your request for the Global Payment Service details.

Thank you.

@taksira, your documents have been forwarded for approval, you will receive the payment service soon.

@Ahoumajunior09, please be sure to upload a valid government ID, which is not a paper form of ID. Thanks

• celmertacelmerta Member Posts: 2
    Hello, I don't have the Global Payment Service, I submitted all the required documents for verification
    My customer ID is : 36216231
    Thank you
  • syed_ahsansyed_ahsan Member Posts: 1
    my customer id is 32997175. I have created account and applied for "Global Payment Service". Under verification center its showing submitted since i applied.

My account was approved on same day i applied and on same day i uploaded "National Id" and request for "Global Payment Service" its been months both are having status submitted.
  • IdoriodunheIdoriodunhe Member Posts: 1
    Hey I don't have global payment service as well, Customer ID is 35604987
  • Angie5891Angie5891 Member Posts: 4
    Hi. I was asked to submit a photo of my drivers license or passport in order to verify my account and apply for the "Global Payment Service", as the photo of my ID card was not accepted.
    I sent a clear photo of my passport on the 5th of February 2020 which shows approved in my account now.
    Yet I haven't received an email neither the option of Global Payment Service in my account yet till date. My Customer ID is 35794214.
    Please look into the matter.
    Thank you in advance.

@celmerta Hello,

Please be advised that your account is still pending approval. Since you registered as a company account, you will need to wait until all the information submitted get reviewed and approved. This procedure can take a few business days.

We ask you to kindly wait for an update via email.

Thank you.

@syed_ahsan Hello,

Please be advised that your account is already approved and the global payment service details are already provided for you.

Any documents you submitted will go into review, once you start receiving payments.

Thank you.

@Idoriodunhe Hello,

In order to approve the global payment service details, your government issued photo ID will need to be reviewed first. We have sent it over to our accounts department to do an internal review. We ask you to kindly wait for any updates via email.

Thank you.

@Angie5891 Hello,

Thank you for providing this information for us, we had someone from our support team reach out to you via email. Please take a look at that update.

Have a nice day.

• alnorialnori Member Posts: 2
    Hi
    I do not have the 'Global Payment Service' option under 'receive'.
    I want to apply for Global Payment Service, my Customer ID 36170336 .
  • NewmanNewman Member Posts: 1
    edited February 14
    I can't see a tab named "Receive". The only tabs I have are "Activity", "Help", "Settings" and "Sign out". Then under "Settings", I have "Payoneer Cards", "Bank Accounts", "Update Profile", "View Billing Address" and "Business Applications." When I click "Bank Accounts", I get the message "You don’t have any available bank accounts at this time. For more information, contact us." My Customer ID is 2484673

@alnori Hello,

We will have someone contact your via email regarding your request within the day.

Have a nice day.

@Newman Hello,

Please be advised this account you had was closed due to it being an old account program from 2013 we no longer offer. You will need to create a new Payoneer account, with a new email. This will ensure you have the latest features and updates that our Payoneer services can provide.

Thank you

hello @GianmarcoPayoneer thank you for the great effort your doing to respond to this issue.

I received a request via email to provide additional different form of ID , and I did , but I have't received and respond.
    Its been almost a month since I joined Payoneer and all my Business is suspended, which is frustrating for me.

Thank you very much
  • Khalidjey123Khalidjey123 Member Posts: 1

I want to apply for Global Payment Service, my Customer ID:36012968
  • jonathanbjonathanb Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I do not have the option to select 'Global Payment Service'. My Customer ID is 36256857.
  • junernsjunerns Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I don't have the "Global payment service" option under the "Receive" tab.

I want to request Global Payment Service, my customer ID is: 34187002.

The reference number of my request is: # 200217-017906

@zeee Hello,

Do not worry we will have someone contact you via email shortly regarding your request.

Thank you.

@Khalidjey123 Hello,

The document you submitted for approval of our Global Payment Service details was rejected. We can only accept physical forms of government issued photo ID. We do not accept paper forms or certificates that represent ID's. Please submit the required information.

Thank you.

@jonathanb Hello,

Thank you for this information.

We will have someone contact you shortly via email.

Thank you.

@junerns Hello,

We need you to submit a picture of your government issued photo ID in the highest quality possible ( front and back side ).

We do not accept scanned or cropped images.

Thank you.

• marian9879marian9879 Member Posts: 1
    I'm requested global payment service on september 23. I have option in menu but when i click there is nothing can You activate it??? Customer ID 4465241

Hello @marian9879, we see that our Facebook team advised you that it wasn't possible. Thanks

• abenezer123abenezer123 Member Posts: 3

I want to apply for Global Payment Service, my Customer ID 36411684.

@abemezer123 Hello,

We will have someone contact you via email regarding your request. Thank you.

• zemenu11zemenu11 Member Posts: 2
    I do not have the 'Global Payment Service' option under 'receive'.
    I want to apply for Global Payment Service,Customer ID 36411412
  • smaccamuraesmaccamurae Member Posts: 3
    edited February 25
    Hello. I signed up for an account last year and I believe it was approved after submitting the required documentation but however I do not see the Global Payments option. Please may you check my account and advise on a way forward.

Customer ID 32788965