FaizanFaizan Member Posts: 14

Hey
Can Some One Tell me That Payooner Card IS Working In Pakistan or Not
As In Past I Easily Withdraw Money From SCB & MCS
But Now Both Are Giving Eroor
Please HelP me Out...:(

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Please do not start multiple topics regarding the same issue. I deleted your duplicate post.

The card does work in Pakistan - this seems to be an error with the bank/ATM you are tying to use. I suggest reading through this post: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/2800-atm-withdrawal-in-pakistan/

• FaizanFaizan Member Posts: 14
    Nissim wrote on April 27 2013, 9:41 PM: »

Please do not start multiple topics regarding the same issue. I deleted your duplicate post.

The card does work in Pakistan - this seems to be an error with the bank/ATM you are tying to use. I suggest reading through this post: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/2800-atm-withdrawal-in-pakistan/

YUp Admin May Be Its The Problem of Atm
    Becuase In Past I Always Go there And never Get Any Problem but This Time i was lil bit worry sO jst want to confirm you
    & Thanku So Much For The Help

& Admin I Have Another Question Can i Ask U Here Or Make New Post...?

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can feel free to post additional topics, simply when discussing the same issue it's easier for us to keep track if you make only one post. So if your question is regarding another issue, feel free to make an additional post or send me a PM.

• FaizanFaizan Member Posts: 14
    Nissim wrote on April 27 2013, 9:50 PM: »

You can feel free to post additional topics, simply when discussing the same issue it's easier for us to keep track if you make only one post. So if your question is regarding another issue, feel free to make an additional post or send me a PM.

Sending You PM Will Be Better For Me
    & i Have Sended You Pm
    Please Help me Out If You Can
    & Thanks Once Again..