Payment Scam from Payoneer

I got payment from one of the client (which was I think internally involved with payoneer). I got email that I got the money. & after that I submitted to my another client. But when I logged into my account it was nothing. I also thought payments some times takes upto 3 days to reflect in the account. But I was scammed. I have all the proof of payment screen shot & emails.

Comments

• HamzaKhawerHamzaKhawer Member Posts: 1
    I got payment from one of the client (which was I think internally involved with payoneer). I got email that I got the money. & after that I submitted to my another client. But when I logged into my account it was nothing. I also thought payments some times takes upto 3 days to reflect in the account. But I was scammed. I have all the proof of payment screen shot & emails.

The payment which I transferred was in Meezan Bank account
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 27

@HamzaKhawer Hello,

Please be advised that it can take anywhere from 3 to 5 business days for the funds to reflect on Payoneer's side. If once the funds are processed to your account and you initiate a withdrawal, it can take another 3 to 5 business days for the funds to land to your local bank account.

If it has been more than the estimated time frame, we suggest you contact our support team for further investigation. Please use the link below:

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.