How can I view my payment history and status

ashifzubairashifzubair Member Posts: 8

Hi, in FAQ its written :

How do payments to me become available on my prepaid MasterCard card?
Whenever payments are loaded to your prepaid MasterCard card, you will be notified by email and will be required to accept payment. These funds will be available to you within 2 to 4 days of accepting payment. Please make sure that [email protected] emails are not being directed to your bulk mail.

but i just received a confirmation email that money loaded into the card, and money is not there! in card balance, but is shown in the transaction.

where to approve the receipt ? or its auto ? i transferred from paypal to my card/payoneer bank.

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can sign in to your online account to view your payment history and status.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-25EUDxgw

• ashifzubairashifzubair Member Posts: 8

i am sorry, but i think my post title is modified than the question. i repeat my question : 

in FAQ of Payoeneer its written

How do payments to me become available on my prepaid MasterCard card?
    Whenever payments are loaded to your prepaid MasterCard card, you will be notified by email and will be required to accept payment. These funds will be available to you within 2 to 4 days of accepting payment. Please make sure that [email protected] emails are not being directed to your bulk mail.

but i just received a confirmation email that money loaded into the card, and money is not there! in card balance, but is shown in the transaction.

where to approve the receipt ? or its auto ? i transferred from paypal to my card/payoneer bank.