Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Verification process

omza Member Posts: 5

I need someone to check my case because it's a special case not an ordinary one

This is my Reference Number: 200129-010079

Would like to add 1 more thing, i can't change my birth certificate name because by law it's old and unchangeable



  • GianmarcoPayoneer
    GianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @omza Hello,

    Please be advised, that your case is still being handled by our department. We ask you to kindly wait for an update to see if it is possible to accept the name change.

    Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.