My Payoneer account not approved yet

Hello , My name is Syed Muhammad Raza Rizvi . E-mail: [email protected]

Ref number:2474163

I registered for payoneer account on 20th april but it is not approved yet although I've already sent my scanned ID and passport. Please i really need to have an account as soon as possible. waiting for your response. Thanks

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

I have passed on your information, you should be receiving an update within 2-3 business days.

• ciervociervo Member Posts: 8

Hi, 

I am Rodgers Owoko( [email protected]). My reference number is LTK481072063153X

I have also been waiting on the approval for the card and sent the copy of my birth certificate and copy of ID. I would like confirmation on the progress. thank you.

Please note that we review each application in the order that it is received, and do our best to get to all of them as soon as we can.

If you do not hear within 2-3 business days please contact me

Please note that we review each application in the order that it is received, and do our best to get to all of them as soon as we can.

If you do not hear within 2-3 business days please contact me

• MindgamerMindgamer Member Posts: 4

Hello,

It's been 10 days since my application but it has not been approved yet.

Can you please check it.

Reference: 2474243

Thank You.

• RobpayRobpay Member Posts: 1

Hi,

Could someone please check this Reference number: LTK1215307837X. I made application on the 22 of April. 10 days have passed and I have not had an approval reply yet. 

Thank you

• queens_olshop1@yahoo.com[email protected] Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I am Ike, my reference number is 2496286.

I've uploaded my ID on May 2nd, 2013 and got repply :

Dear Ike,

Thank you for contacting us.

Due to an increased volume of new Payoneer applications, processing times may be longer than usual. We are doing our best to review all pending applications as soon as possible and in the order that they are received, and appreciate your patience.

Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details.

When contacting us regarding this issue, please use the following reference number: LTK121530397777X.

If you have any questions after your account has already been approved, please use our webform for faster service: http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx.

Thank you,

Payoneer's Account Approval Department

Would you help me to check my account status right now? Because I can't wait to see my account approved.

Thank you.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

We will review each an every application in the order that they are recieved. We do apologize for any delay, and assure you that we will get back to you with an e-mail confirmation once your application has been processed.

This discussion has been closed.