Which is the intermediary bank? Withdrawal has not arrived in local bank.

EWSEWS Member Posts: 1
My local bank wants to help with the investigation. They would like to know which intermediary bank you use to transfer funds to the local bank.
If you would please provide that information, they can perhaps make contact with that other bank sooner. I understand from reading other discussions that sometimes there is a problem reaching them due to different time zones and working hours.

Payoneer customer service live chat told me that the matter of the delayed withdrawal was sent to the Bank Transfer Department. They said I would hear back within 1 to 4 business days.
I am glad Payoneer is trying to help. I've never had a delay like this before and I've used this service a few times.

Also, if Payoneer cannot guarantee delivery of the funds within 5 working days, I would like to be notified.

Thank you for your attention.

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,969 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@EWS Hello,

We do apologize your withdrawal is delayed. The information of the intermediary bank is provided by our bank transfer department. We ask you to kindly wait for that update via email as your case is now with our department.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.