Pending Transactions

bandusenabandusena Member Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in Freelancers
Hello! The Payoneer team asked me for additional information for my last payment. I have provided all of them. but I was unable to approve my account. because I don't have a passport. my license is old. Srilankan Old license is not expired. so I did not get a new one. and I am unable to attach my id card. because the Srilankan ID card is used only Tamil and Sinhala Languages. can you give me a solution? Can I get that payment? Now it is on the upcoming transactions list. the status of additional information that I have been submitted shows as submitted and the status of license copy that I have submitted shows my not approved.

thank you!

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@bandusena Hello,

You can provide that ID but you will also need to provide a held government issued photo ID. This means you will need to take a picture of you holding your ID in one hand and today's date written on a piece of paper in the other hand.

You must submit these requirements to our support team via the link provided:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.