Account blocked - not activated after approval for 2 years

I had registered my payoneer account 2 years back, got approval, verified mail, account details etc. Notified that my card would reach me in 30 days.

Card did not reached even in 60 days, approached customer service, requested resend, card again did not reach, payoneer mailed for activation, reached out to customer service, mailed, messaged, called to explain that i cannot activate the card unless i get it, no support, no response, again notified to activate card. Again reached out to customer support, explained, requested for help, no response, no reply, no solution, only one direction, to request resend. Requested resend, did not recieve card till date. Kept getting notifications to activate card for 1 year.

Approached Payoneer again last week, with objective to change account settings from card to direct transfer, account blocked, reached it out to useless customer support, thinking there might be some improvement, no use, same systematic directions to futile actions, step by step directions to lead you back to step 1.

Thought their support system is flawed, should talk to customer support, called today 2 hours back, reached customer support after 5 minutes waiting, explained the case, and got the solution finally!!!

There is irregularity in your account, we suggest you use alternative payment system.

What is the irregularity madam?

Replies, i do not know, but system is showing irregularity.

But i explained the whole case with snapshots of mails and other correspondence. Sorry sir, the system is showing your account has been blocked.

What should i do now to unlock?

We suggest you use an alternate payment system.

Answers

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@kamikhanzada Hello,

At Payoneer, we regularly review customer activity in order to keep our payment platform safe for everyone. In a recent review of your account, we noticed that some of your activity has gone against our Terms and Conditions.
    As a regulated financial services business, we are required to stop offering our services in these circumstances.
    We advise that you do not send any additional payments to your account, as they will be declined.

We do apologize.

This discussion has been closed.