Question about an issue

F.MarufF.Maruf Member Posts: 8

I recvied thefollowing message while ago I contaced support using payoneer contact form and recevied no reply and again just now I recevied the following message:

Dear Cardholder,

Our records show that your Payoneer card has not been active in receiving payments from any Payoneer partner in the last few months, or using the US Payment Service. In order to continue receiving private payments to your account, and in accordance with rules and regulations imposed by our regulators and issuing bank, we are writing to encourage you to load your Payoneer card by withdrawing funds from your account with any of Payoneer’s partners, or by using the US Payment Service.

Once you’ve received new payments to your card via either of the methods mentioned above, you can continue using any of the personal loading options Payoneer has to offer. If you are no longer working with your original Payoneer partner, but are working for a different company, please let us know and we will do our best to partner with your new employer so that you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of your Payoneer account.

If you have any questions relating to this message, please contact us using our Payoneer Contact Form.

Regards,
Payoneer

My question is .. does it means my account will be deactivated if I don't load money on the card? if yes how long do I have till its deactivated?

And also how do I prevent it from being deactivated?

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭

This email is regarding our private load option that you use.

Please note that the private load option is an additional service we have for the card that is in addition to using the card for official payments (Partner payments or payments with our US Payment Service).

The private load service is available as long as you are receiving a consistent stream of official payments. This email is asking you to receive official payments.

• F.MarufF.Maruf Member Posts: 8

Ok .. what happens if Idon't load the card from is official partner site?

Does my card gets deactivated after a set period of time? if yes .. how long?

And also is there any alternatives?

If you do not receive an official load, our payments department might not allow further private loads.

Your card will not be blocked for this, However, the card might be blocked after a certain period of inactivity.

Ok this is confusing ... I'm asking a straight question ... please answer the question ... how long does one have if they are not receving official partner payments ? ... please don't answer with might ... if there is an acutal policy, then I'm sure there is a time limit as to how long one can use their card without official partner payments?

• asgonzalezasgonzalez Member Posts: 7

Yes David, please tell us how much time we have to load via payoneer partners or us payment service... Sometimes business get slow and I dont wanna lose my card for that matter. Thank you in advance.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

The main use of your Payoneer account is to receive payments from our official partners, or via the US Payment Service. Private Loading should not be the main use of your account.

If your card is disabled for inactivity, note that the account will not be permanently closed and you will not be charged any additional fees. Once you resume activity you will be able to continue using the card.

OK .. now I have to say .. this is very disappointing ..

I'm asking for a sraight answer ... how long does one have in case they are not using their official partners(receiving payment from them) ?

Please answer the question above .. don't reply with same old line which doesn't answer the question ..

The time limit is several months - I cannot provide you with any more specific details.

You should be using your Payoneer account to receive payments from our official partners or the US Payment Service. If you are not for more than several months, the card may be disabled until you receive a new payment.

OK

but what if I have money within the card .. would it still be disabled ?

Your Payoneer card would not be disabled, and you will always be able to receive payments from any of our partners, or the US Payment Service. You may be unable to receive additional Private Loads.

But as of now I use payoneer mostly for personal paymens as in private loads, so please advise a solution for me (not that I don't use official partners anyone but I'm just not receiving any payments from them as I don't need extra money on card).

Anyway please advise how to proceed.

Please note that the purpose of the Payoneer card is to receive payments from Payoneer partners or via the US Payment Service. The private load service is an additional service we provide as long as you are receiving official payments.

so basically what you're saying is ... there is no alternative?

Yes, if you plan to use your Payoneer account for mostly private load services, we will be unable to provide you with a solution. In that case we suggest using a dedicated payment processor (such as 2Checkout, Bluesnap, Fastspring, etc). You can also receive payments via PayPal/Skrill and then withdraw to Payoneer using our US Payment Service.