Merged accounts: can't order prepaid card

SantoroSantoro Member Posts: 1
Hey there! Here's my story:

I had a very old Payoneer account I didn't use for a few years. A few weeks ago I received a payment to that account. I was having issues trying to manage currencies and ordering a prepaid card so I contacted customer help about it. I was told I could no longer use that old account and was requested to create a new account. I created the new account with a new email and my old account was merged with the new one.

All good. But now I have thousands of dollars in my balance but can't order a prepaid card. When I go to Settings -> Payoneer Cards I see the following message: "You'll be able to order a Payoneer card once you receive payments of 30.00 USD (or equivalent) to your account.". I already received payments, I have money on my balance. What do I need to do to order a prepaid card with my new account? Wait until I get another payment? It might take several weeks until I get another payment there. Is there anything I can do? Thanks!

Comments

• KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there,

Unfortunately, one of the setbacks of doing an account merge is that you would need to become re-eligible on the new account, so you'd need to receive qualifying payments on the new account as normal.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.