can a payoneer account ownership be changed??
Abrar2102 Member Posts: 8 ✭
suppose I'm 17 & I have a payoneer account on my mothers name,also the bank account. After few months I become 18, if then I open a bank account on my name, will I be able to link it to payoneer and transfer the payoneer account on my name?? I'm not asking about opening a new account, instead change the existing one's ownership from my mother's name to mine! can it be done???
Sorry that can not be done. You will need to register for an account under your own name with a bank account under your own name.
This discussion has been closed.
- 21.8K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 22 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.2K Official Support Community
- 14 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 14K Ask The Community
- Our Products
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 998 Industry Discussions
- 738 Freelancers
- 117 Affiliates
- 142 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 891 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 371 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups