Question about payment before registration & verification

Hello there,

I hope you're having a great day.

It seems the automated responses were not helping and I couldn't get a hold of Payoneer's contact number in my country. Anyways, I would just like to ask a few questions from the community itself.

1. Should I fill up the Global payment service questionnaire?
I'm a freelancer and I'm wondering if should fill this up for the verification centre thing? It's because it seems the questions are targeted towards the employer/business owner like "Tell us a bit about your business. Who are your customers and what are they paying you for?" and "Provide the URL to your online store or website"( which I don't have obviously).

2. So my client sent me an advance payment and I received an email from Payoneer saying that I should register to Payoneer first before I get the money. I have already registered and my application is already approved. However, it seems the funds aren't showing up yet. The payment was sent 5 days ago in case you're wondering.

Thank you for your time!

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@elfreelancer Hello,

The questionnaire should be filled out as this will be required for our payments department to review any incoming future payments, once a certain threshold is met.

It does take 3 to 5 business days for any funds to reflect onto Payoneer's side. (Saturdays and Sundays are not included)

We ask you to kindly wait the estimated time frame. If the time frame has passed, then you will need to provide our department with the following

The name of the company that sent the payment
    The payment amount and date
    The last 4 digits of the receiving account to which the payment was sent
    If the payment was sent to your USD receiving account, please provide us with the trace number. A valid trace number contains 15 digits and no other characters. Please note that you may need to contact the sender of the payment in order to acquire this information.
    Please upload a full screenshot showing the details of the payment to our support team:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

• elfreelancerelfreelancer Member Posts: 2
    Hello @GianmarcoPayoneer,

I just finished filling out the global payment questionnaire.

I received another email regarding my payment since last week. I clicked 'get my payment" but it keeps going to the sign-up page even though I have already registered my email and my application approved. My balances are still empty at this point.

I can't contact the phone number assigned to my country since it's always close after my work shift.
    Is the "message us" option just an endless stream of auto-replies? If so, is there any specific email I can send my concern?

Thanks.