Merged accounts.

ChuChu Member Posts: 4
I wanted to release a funding source from my inactive payoneer account and add to the active one so that I can start receiving payment, but Leah at Customer Service advised that they should be merged. Ever since, I haven't received a notification yet to that effect. I really need to get paid from my company. :'(

Answers

• ChuChu Member Posts: 4
    I asked for a funding source to be released from my inactive payoneer account so that I can use it instead for the active one. But Leah at Customer Service advised that the two payoneer accounts should be merged instead. Ever since I haven't gotten a notification to that effect. I really want to connect the funding source to my active account and start getting paid. :'(
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Chu Hello,

What is the funding source, you have been trying to add to your active account?

Hello, the issue has been resolved already. It's okay now. Thanks
    I was paid by Preply yesterday but the transaction is still pending. It hasn't appeared on my account balance table. Please what could be wrong?
  • KazPayoneerKazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Great!

This discussion has been closed.