Hello :)

Help Needed - which forum?
Good Evening from the uk:) I've got some problems merging partner accounts into one payoneer account. I'm thinking customer support or General Feedback which is best?

Thanks
Nick

Comments

  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi Nicko,

    Welcome to the Payoneer forums!

    What kind of a problem are you having?

    If you'd like to merge 2 EXISTING accounts into one, please contact our support team so they can do it for you. If you'd like to add a new partner to an existing card, you can read about it here: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41

    Please let me know if either of these answered your question.

    Thanks!
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • nickonicko Member Posts: 5
    edited November 2011
    Talia wrote:

    Hi Nicko,

    Welcome to the Payoneer forums!

    What kind of a problem are you having?

    If you'd like to merge 2 EXISTING accounts into one, please contact our support team so they can do it for you. If you'd like to add a new partner to an existing card, you can read about it here: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=41

    Please let me know if either of these answered your question.

    Thanks!


    Hi,
    We just trying to link a partner to an existing payoneer account but it all went wrong, because we tried to register for a new payoneer card when we shouldn't have done. Now the option, “If you already own a prepaid Mastercard® from Payoneer click here” no longer exists.
    I asked payoneer customer services on live chat yesterday if they could link the partner to payoneer.
    The first live chat was helpful, the second one wasnt :(
    These are the references,
    [LTK52909393143X]
    [LTK52909410206X]

    Almost forgot, the partner we are trying to link is ImLive.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    nicko wrote:

    Hi,
    We just trying to link a partner to an existing payoneer account but it all went wrong, because we tried to register for a new payoneer card when we shouldn't have done. Now the option, “If you already own a prepaid Mastercard® from Payoneer click here” no longer exists.
    I asked payoneer customer services on live chat yesterday if they could link the partner to payoneer.
    The first live chat was helpful, the second one wasnt :(
    These are the references,
    [LTK52909393143X]
    [LTK52909410206X]

    Almost forgot, the partner we are trying to link is ImLive.


    Hi Nicko,

    I read both conversations - and you are both right. :)

    You explained to me that you opened a new one, but not as clearly in the chat, so Lucas thought you meant you wanted us to link a new account. From what I understand from what you wrote here, you already opened a new account for ImLive, in which case we can already merge the accounts for you.

    Please open a support ticket asking to merge the two accounts (let us know what email the other account was opened under), and then post your ticket ID here, and I will have someone take care of it quickly.

    Sorry for the confusion.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • nickonicko Member Posts: 5
    Talia wrote:

    Hi Nicko,

    I read both conversations - and you are both right. :)

    You explained to me that you opened a new one, but not as clearly in the chat, so Lucas thought you meant you wanted us to link a new account. From what I understand from what you wrote here, you already opened a new account for ImLive, in which case we can already merge the accounts for you.

    Please open a support ticket asking to merge the two accounts (let us know what email the other account was opened under), and then post your ticket ID here, and I will have someone take care of it quickly.

    Sorry for the confusion.


    Hi,
    I've opened support ticket LTK52909463618X hope I put the right details :unsure:
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Thanks, Nicko. The problem is that we have no way of tracking the imlive application - could you please give me your reference ID?

    I only see one account under your name - are you sure you signed up for a new account through imlive?
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • nickonicko Member Posts: 5
    nicko wrote:

    Hi,
    I've opened support ticket LTK52909463618X hope I put the right details :unsure:



    Hello Talia,
    Nothing seems to have happened yet. Did I do something wrong?


    Thanks
    Nick
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    nicko wrote:

    Hello Talia,
    Nothing seems to have happened yet. Did I do something wrong?


    Thanks
    Nick


    No - just it takes us a couple of days to answer emails, which is why I wanted your ticket ID so I could have it taken care of now.

    When you signed up for Payoneer through IMLive, what email address did you use? Can you please PM it to me so we can connect them?

    Thanks.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • nickonicko Member Posts: 5
    Talia wrote:

    No - just it takes us a couple of days to answer emails, which is why I wanted your ticket ID so I could have it taken care of now.

    When you signed up for Payoneer through IMLive, what email address did you use? Can you please PM it to me so we can connect them?

    Thanks.


    Hello Talia,
    I've done that now.
Sign In or Register to comment.