How can I CANCEL my payment ( payonner isn't approving it )

haseeb23haseeb23 Member Posts: 3
How can I cancel my payment ( Payoneer isn't approving my payment and they said to contact with Fiverr? i talked with Fiverr support but they're also unable to get cancel my payment.

Payoneer messages : Scarlett: Hello and welcome to Payoneer’s Customer Care live chat service, this is Scarlett and I look forward to assisting you today.
Scarlett: Hi! How may I assist you today?

Mumtaz Khan: Hy there thank you for your reply

Scarlett: Sure. Please tell me how can I help you

Mumtaz Khan: My account has not yet been approved and I'm afraid it might get suspended. Can I transfer my money back to fiver?

Scarlett: I will be happy to check this for you. For verification purposes, please first provide me with your date of birth in the US format (Month/Day/Year).

Mumtaz Khan: 11/15/1962

Scarlett: Thank you.

Scarlett: we see your date of birth is different in our system, and in order to correct it and fully verify the account (and load the payment), you were requested an additional identity document:
Birth certificate/marriage certificate, etc

Scarlett: Unfortunately Payoneer cannot cancel incoming payments. If you wish to cancel the payment, please contact Fiverr for further assistance.

Mumtaz Khan: I want to cancel the payments. how do i do it

Scarlett: Unfortunately Payoneer cannot cancel incoming payments. If you wish to cancel the payment, please contact Fiverr for further assistance.

Mumtaz Khan: If I connect a second bank account to my Payoneer. Can I get my money out?

Scarlett: The payment is not yet loade di nyour account

Scarlett: So there will be no funds to withdraw

Mumtaz Khan: Oh I got it. Thank you for the response.

SO I reached to Fiverr support then mentioned :smile:

Fiverr messages :

Hello Haseeb,

I'll gladly assist you today.

Withdrawals on Fiverr are final and cannot be undone so we are unable to revert your funds back to your Fiverr account.

If you need further assistance, I'm here for you.

Kind regards,

Now, what should I do? Kindly help! Thanks in advance

Answers

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there. Please send us a inbox message, so we can further assist you with this issue.

This discussion has been closed.