my payoneer account is in under review more than 4 days still no solution😥

i am freelencer in fiverr, my fiverr is conneted with payoneer account, as my payonner is under review more than 4 days i am not able to widthdrow any money form fiverr. now i am in financial crisis. talk couple of time to paynner customer suppot but nothing fix till now and don't get any update from payoneer😓😓

Comments

• ashraful5144ashraful5144 Member Posts: 9
    Will be appreciated for early feedback
    My Customer ID 36097791. Please check out and help me. my account balance is blocked.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 511 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! We can see that your account is currently being internally reviewed. We apologize for any inconvenience it might cause you, but please be reassure that this procedure is done to ensure the security and the safety of all our customers. Our team we will notify you via e-mail once the review has been completed.

Sir, My payoneer account was verified and bank account was approved. I have first withdraw $24 dollars from my fiverr account, after that I saw my fund in pending. I did not know about pending. After that I clicked usd balance then I clicked "add bank account" to add my bank account ,then I clicked "withdraw" after open my dutch bangla bank account. Then I saw my dutch bangla bank account has been disapproved. After 1 day I saw my account balance has been blocked and bank account has been removed.
    Hi @LauraPayoneer
    It is said form support center that within 2 business days I will get a mail . But after 7 days i didn’t get any mail about review completetion. What should I do now?
    Customer ID 36097791
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7

@ashraful5144 Hello,

Please be advised that the standard response time from our support team can be anywhere from 3 to 5 business days via email. If this is an emergency, you will need to reach out to our support center via phone call:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

As of now, there is currently no update. We should expect to hear one very soon.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.