Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Government id verification

Sir,i dont have NID card,passport,drivers license i have only birth certificate from government and ssc/hsc registration.
Can i upload my father or mother NID cause i dont have now.
Please give me a solution cause my account upcoming payment on pending.
This discussion has been closed.