First Century Bank / Paypal and MasterCard not yet arrived ??

KaydoKaydo Member Posts: 1
> I request more one times that I need to add The Community Federal Savings Bank to my Global Payment Service (USD),because I need to link it with my PayPal account . and I took screenshot for the error and I attached with my request.
>
> please i need to withdraw my balance from paypal to my Global Payment Service (USD).
>
>
> I am waiting for your help please and reply.
>
> great thanks

and finally I ordered the payoneer card until now it did not arrive because of the corona verus I called the Tunisian post he told me that all the mail post he stopped temporarily what should be done?
 so I can withdraw my money to a Tunisian bank account in Tunisian dinar until the return of the Tunisian mail service so that he brings my payoneer card back?

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Kaydo Hello,

Do you have a card linked and verified with PayPal already?

Unfortunately, once the card leaves our shipping facility, it is out of our control as it then relies on your country's mailing system to make sure the card arrives to your location.

You will need to order a new card, if the card has not arrived on the estimated arrival time.

Thank you.