LOST FUNDS AND INSANE FEES

Manu123Manu123 Member Posts: 1
So I withdrew funds to my bank account 8 days ago and so far, the money has been lost. My bank has never seen them and Payoneer is naturally not getting involved as their customer service is basically non-existent. Not to mention they charged me $37 to simply make a bank withdrawal in the same currency.

Is there any way to force someone to investigate this?

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Manu123 Hello,

We are sorry to hear that the payment is yet to reach the destination bank account.

As a first step, we want to make sure the bank details to which the payment was sent are correct.

Please log in to your Payoneer online account. Once you have logged in, please follow these steps:

Click on the "Settings" tab in your account and choose "Bank Accounts".
    Click on the relevant bank account which the funds were sent to in order to see more details.
    Check the bank account details.
    If the bank details for the payment were incorrect, the funds will bounce back to your Payoneer account in up to 14 business days and we will notify you about it.

If the bank details on the statement are correct, please reply directly to to our support center via email:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us/l_id/1

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

This discussion has been closed.