Payoneer Card Blocked

Hi!

I sent the requested documents. Please verify my account.

I have my Payoneer card blocked! For what reason?
My only mistake is because i used payoneer from 2007-2008?!
I have money from affiliate programs what can't be loaded because my card is blocked.
Reference number: LTK52909273040X

PS: Is frustrating when an amount of money can't be used to pay for my services because it take like a week to verify my account.

Thank you!

Iosif

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey,

Our CS team does their best to process all tickets and request as soon as possible. While I understand that access to your funds is important, in order to ensure the financial security of all cardholders there are strict security guidelines and procedures we must follow.

In any event, I will follow up with CS to confirm the status of your ticket.

Thanks,
  • IosifIosif Member Posts: 5
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Our CS team does their best to process all tickets and request as soon as possible. While I understand that access to your funds is important, in order to ensure the financial security of all cardholders there are strict security guidelines and procedures we must follow.

Thanks,

Thank you very much!
    Nissim wrote:

Hey,

Thanks,

Hello!

no news..no changes regarding my account. What can be so complicated to verify my account?

I have loads what can't be done. Who care about this situation?!

So, what's the status of my ticket?
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Hi,

We can't publicly comment on the status of thse types of tickets. YOu will receive an answer soon from our security team.
    Talia
    Talia wrote:

Hi,

We can't publicly comment on the status of thse types of tickets. YOu will receive an answer soon from our security team.

Hi!

I have like a week, and i don't have a clear answer received. I don't know about what kind of tickets do you talk... I have my reasons. I had a bad experience with your out-of-business competitor, Epassporte, i don't want to risk again to loose my earnings. We talk here about a big amount of money what was blocked, without a clear explanation. What's my problem about transaction what was flagged?!
    Of-course i don't want a public answer, for that exist email.

I wait an email from you and need this issue solved ASAP.

Thank you
    Iosif wrote:

Hi!

I have like a week, and i don't have a clear answer received. I don't know about what kind of tickets do you talk... I have my reasons. I had a bad experience with your out-of-business competitor, Epassporte, i don't want to risk again to loose my earnings. We talk here about a big amount of money what was blocked, without a clear explanation. What's my problem about transaction what was flagged?!

Thank you

Problem Solved!

Thank you!
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Iosif wrote:

Hi!

Thank you

Hi Iosif,

Your issue was resolved a couple of hours ago (and you will be satisfied with the result).

Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
    Talia