Fiverr Withdrawal Pending and no have live chat Option

2 days ago join Payoneer and withdraw from fiver but my first payment is pending . i will submit all my document instant but nothing response from payoneer support . That is very interesting Part, my account have no live chat option So Please give me the way what should I do. I am a freelancer, i need continue receive payment.

Comments

• iamnayeemiamnayeem Member Posts: 4
    Hi there
    The live chat is base on eligibility and availability.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @anitaislam789 . The payment is pending because we need you to provide a Held ID, which is a photo of yourself holding both your government-issued ID and a piece of paper with today's date handwritten on it. Tip: Put your ID and the paper close to your face. It's not necessary to show your body, just your face.

We also need you to provide your complete residential address with house color/name/number, street name, neighborhood name, city, zip] using this format:

Address (40 character limit) Line 1:
    Address (40 character limit) Line 2:
    City /State:
    Postal Code:

Please send us here: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/ask/l_id/1 the information. Once you submit the information, send the reference number via private message to follow up.

This discussion has been closed.