Your Payoneer Card Has Not Been Loaded With Payments From Any Payoneer Partner

dimsdims Member Posts: 20
Hi!

Recently I got few strange mails, saying I am obliged to receive payments not only from private loads, but also from Payoner partner. In my case this is vworker and I hadn't projects from there for a long time.

Is this true that I obliged to use VWorker?

Where can I read a policy stating this? How long can I use private payments only? What if I use private payments only? Will my card cancelled or just raise maintainence fee?

I wrote all above to Payoneer support and in responce they sent me a templatized answer with regrets that I wish to cancel my account. Does this reaction hints that if I won't receive payments from VWorker or ask questions about this, they will cancel me or what? Is it possible to receive some answers to my questions or I should live as on powder keg?

Thanks.

Comments

• TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    dims wrote:

Hi!

Recently I got few strange mails, saying I am obliged to receive payments not only from private loads, but also from Payoner partner. In my case this is vworker and I hadn't projects from there for a long time.

Is this true that I obliged to use VWorker?

Where can I read a policy stating this? How long can I use private payments only? What if I use private payments only? Will my card cancelled or just raise maintainence fee?

I wrote all above to Payoneer support and in responce they sent me a templatized answer with regrets that I wish to cancel my account. Does this reaction hints that if I won't receive payments from VWorker or ask questions about this, they will cancel me or what? Is it possible to receive some answers to my questions or I should live as on powder keg?

Thanks.

Hi Dims,

This is a new policy that was placed by our bank and new regulations, which is why we sent the email now - it was just to let you know that this may happen soon (but your card isn't being canceled yet). We aren't changing the functionality of the card or the fees.

Is there another freelance website you can work through other than vWorker? Who do you work with at the moment? Are these the same clients? Maybe we can sign up one or more of them to be a partner?

Also, could you please send me your ticket ID so I can see what email was sent to you? The email you registered on the forum with isn't associated with one of our cards.

Thanks!
    Talia
  • dimsdims Member Posts: 20
    Thanks, Talia!

But I still didn't understand all points. Do you close privale loadings at all? What are limits for using personal loads?

I am working with my employer directly. Of course I can work with any site but don't see the need of additional mediator.

My ticket number is LTK52909627121X. I can't reply from email mentionned there, because you server banned that my one.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Dmitry
    dims wrote:

Thanks, Talia!

But I still didn't understand all points. Do you close privale loadings at all? What are limits for using personal loads?

I am working with my employer directly. Of course I can work with any site but don't see the need of additional mediator.

My ticket number is LTK52909627121X. I can't reply from email mentionned there, because you server banned that my one.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Dmitry

Hi Dmitry,

We aren't closing the personal loads feature at ALL, just for our users to be able to continue to use their card, they need to receive payments from one of our partners every now and then.

Can you have your employer sign up to be a partner? (You can also earn $100 in the process through our referral program: http://www.payoneer.com/referral.aspx)
    Talia
  • bimmerbimmer Member Posts: 3
    I have also received the same e-mail. Almost all my customers are paying me to my PayPal account and they didn't want to change to a new payment method. I was using my US Virtual account to transfer from PayPal to the Payoneer Card. I think I can't do it anymore, am I right? I'm trying to resolve this issue.
  • dimsdims Member Posts: 20
    Talia wrote:

Can you have your employer sign up to be a partner?

Thanks for invitation (although it slightly looks like compulsion ;) )! He said he will analyse this ability!
    dims wrote:

Thanks for invitation (although it slightly looks like compulsion ;) )! He said he will analyse this ability!

Not compulsion - we are trying to solve the issue for our PayPal users, but it's a solution, you know (and usually cheaper for both you and the partner).
    Talia
  • I work often for myself and looking to have existing clients pay me. I don't have a single one that is large enough to meet the requirements of a partner, and I'm also not big enough (I don't think). Is there something I can do to not have my card shut off?

I know the simple answer is to work through a partner, but my clients are all outside of the partners. I did sign up originally through two partners, and got a job through one of them but I'm not working with that client/partner anymore. It just wasn't cost effective for me.

I work often for myself and looking to have existing clients pay me. I don't have a single one that is large enough to meet the requirements of a partner, and I'm also not big enough (I don't think). Is there something I can do to not have my card shut off?

I know the simple answer is to work through a partner, but my clients are all outside of the partners. I did sign up originally through two partners, and got a job through one of them but I'm not working with that client/partner anymore. It just wasn't cost effective for me.

Hi Leigh,

Do you currently receive payments from them through private loads?

About the size of the companies, we have partners that only pay 1 or 2 people, so as long as they are interested, there is no reason they wouldn't be able to sign up to be a partner. That would be the most ideal situation. It doesn't cost them anything, and it's cheaper for you than private loads anyway.

We are now required by our bank to have partner payments, not just the one or two times, so unfortunately, we don't have any choice about this.

If the companies you work with would like to hear more about Payoneer, I can give them some info and get someone from sales in touch with them. You can contact me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com.
    Talia