Why I don't have the call us service option?

RofiqulRofiqul Member Posts: 1
I know this call us/live chat is not available for everyone? But, I submitted the NID 2 weeks ago. I haven't got any response from Payoneer. I wanted to call them to ask for verification. But, I don't have the option. What should I do now?
How I can get the option?
I am a freelancer. One of my well-known brothers created the Payoneer account few days ago like I did.
He submitted the NID also did the global verification. But, he hasn't got any response yet from Payoneer. But, he did get payment one time from Fiverr.
Now, my question is if I get some payments from somewhere or Fiverr, then I will able to access the call us/live chat features?
Please, reply to me. This is my first discussion on here. So, I don't know much about it or how this discussion works. And please, don't close the discussion before I am getting rid of these problems.
Thanks.

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Rofiqul Hello,

Please be advised that your account is already approved. Any documents submitted will only go into review once there are payments coming into your account.

As to be eligible for the call us/chat live options, you will need to have activity in your account using Payoneer. So you are correct, once you start receiving more payments.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.