I have something share Please Help me!

MostafijurMostafijur Member Posts: 1
Sir,
On 21 April 2020 I have been transfer my funds to my local bank account but still I have not get the money.
Now I want to share some information!
When I opened the local bank account, then the bank was given me a local 5-digit account number.
It was 10311.
And I add this number with my Payoneer account. Payoneer approved this, I can understand that everything is fine! Later I transfer my funds ($183.67).
It was on 21 April.

I was visited my local bank on 27 April And everything shares with the bank manager about the late!
He said to me for the wait and give me a 13-digit account number
3475010010311, and also he told me I was should use this (34750100) number with my local account number (To this purpose).

So I can understand there is a fault. And my account number would be 3475010010311.

I apologize for everything.

Please help me!
I have earned money with great difficulty!
I will be grateful to you.
Please.....

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Mostafijur Hello,

We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Please reach out directly to our support center via the link below, so they can provide further clarification with what is going on with your account and to proceed with an investigation to locate the funds. Since this platform is a public forum meant for clients to discuss among each other, any personal information regarding to your personal account should only be discussed with customer care.

We recommend you reach out to a live agent via phone call or chats in order to have immediate assistance.

If you left an email, please expect a response time of 3 to 5 business days.

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

If you are still not able to reach out to our support center, we do offer assistance via our social media channels Facebook and Twitter

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.