How to verify Skrill (Moneybookers) with Payoneer

JolySiraJolySira Posts: 17Member ✭✭
edited May 2013 in Ask The Community
Admin: Skrill charges you from an international processor, which causes a cross border fee to be applied.
I just saw some people having trouble with adding their payoneer card to MB and not been able to verify it. The thing is, the amount that the payoneer card shows in transaction is not accepted as the true value in Moneybookers when we try to verify this.

Actually I figured it out how to caclulate the real amount without guessing and waiting. Some of you have already found this, but thought to share it since this may help our members in someway.

The first thing is just go to your transactions and find out the value that payoneer have charged from the card. its usually less than 2.99USD. So after you found that amount simply substitute it to the following formula;

let X = the amount shown in payoneer transaction page which MB have charged you.

X/101.8 ) * 100 = Y

here Y is the real amount that MB have charged from you. So when you try to verify your card, add the 'Y' value in MB to verify ur Payoneer card.

And this formula is simply made with; 100 + 1.8<- the MB Upload funds fee from a credit debit card.

And also, if there are more than 2 decimals, round up in to 2 decimals when verifying your payoneer card in MB.

Sorry for the bad english, But hope this helped you all somehow..  :thumbsu:

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013

Hi,

Thanks for posting! The reason that the amounts don't match up is because Skrill is making the charges in USD from an international processor, which is causing a cross border fee to be applied to the amount. As you mentioned, this is generally ~1.8%.

I'm sure this will help many others here on the forum.

Note: If you are unable to complete the Skrill verification process using the method above, please contact our customer support department and they will assist you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • JolySiraJolySira Posts: 17Member ✭✭
    Nissim wrote on May 10 2013, 9:43 AM: »

Hi,

Thanks for posting! The reason that the amounts don't match up is because Skrill is making the charges in USD from an international processor, which is causing a cross border fee to be applied to the amount. As you mentioned, this is generally ~1.8%.

Note: If you are unable to complete the Skrill verification process using the method above, please contact our customer support department and they will assist you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Thank you for the nice comment. For the past time, including myself, this had been a huge problem for most of our payoneer users. Thats why I did some research and calculations and finally came up with this conclusion. So glad that I could be a help to the forum. And also thanks for the great service that you all provide us. Payoneer is and will be always the BEST!!!

edited May 2013

And also another thing I thought of mentioning, sometimes 1.8% fee of Moneybookers may vary to 1.9%. So i think if you do the math part using 1.8% first and fail to verify, then you should try to use 1.9% fee rate. One of these must give you the correct amount that MB have charged from your payoneer card.( for me, it was mostly 1.9%)

In other words,

if X = amount indicated in your transaction page in payoneer saying MB has charged you.

method 1 : (X/101.8 )  * 100 = Y

method 2 : (X /101.9 )  * 100 = Y

Y = the amount you should add to MB to verify your payoneer card.

As said earlier, you should round up to 2 decimals when adding the amount to MB to verify your payoneer card.

I your first attempt fails(lets say you used method 1 here), i.e. the amount you entered (after doing the calculation) to MB in order to verify payoneer card gets wrong, then you can wait for another 24 hours (a day) and then use the other method and enter the value calculated. One of the above two methods must give you the correct value! (so you can veify the card within 1-2 days ; if 1st attempt gets right, just in seconds!!)

Of course, before doing these all, you MUST WAIT TILL THE VALUE THAT MB CHARGED YOUR PAYONEER CARD APPEARS in your transaction page!!
    NEVER TRY TO GUESS IT before it appears on the page!!!!

• Md Billal SheikhMd Billal Sheikh Posts: 11Member

WOW great help !

My ticket LTK121530896090X is no longer needed to response.

I had the same problem about Moneybookers verification, but now solved and my Card verified.

Md Billal Sheikh wrote on May 15 2013, 7:47 AM: »

WOW great help !

My ticket LTK121530896090X is no longer needed to response.

I had the same problem about Moneybookers verification, but now solved and my Card verified.

Glad this helped you... Nice to serve all our payoneer members here. We should all try to keep payoneer at the top of all others competition and make this the best!!! :)

• BAKHIRE2000@YAHOO.FR[email protected] Posts: 1Member

thenks i hop that work

[email protected] wrote on June 2 2013, 3:33 PM: »

thenks i hop that work

Nothing to hope bro! This DO WORK!!! Guaranteed!!! :thumbsu:  

• adham1adham1 Posts: 9Member

It didn't work with me. the amount indicated in my transaction page in payoneer is 1.34

can you help me ?

• daarsterdaarster Posts: 3Member

What happens if my payoneer card is in US$ but my moneybooker account in EUR? What calculation I can use to convert currencies and calculate correct amount?

thx

adham1 wrote on June 27 2013, 2:15 PM: »

It didn't work with me. the amount indicated in my transaction page in payoneer is 1.34

can you help me ?

daarster wrote on June 27 2013, 2:56 PM: »

What happens if my payoneer card is in US$ but my moneybooker account in EUR? What calculation I can use to convert currencies and calculate correct amount?

thx

In this case you will need to contact our customer support department so that they can confirm the exact amount for you: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Nissim
    edited June 2013
    adham1 wrote on June 27 2013, 2:15 PM: »

can you help me ?

Go with $1.32 and if didnt work with that enter $1.31 , one if these must work. enter these two in two different days.

daarster wrote on June 27 2013, 2:56 PM: »

thx

I dont have a clear idea with this issue. I think still you can use the above equations and calculate the amount charged in USD and then before entering it to MB convert that to EUR. But Im not sure of this. Sorry

• GrafixGharGrafixGhar Posts: 1Member

Hi,

Please help me with my Unique ticket number: LTK1215304178449X

Regards

• Joe TwumJoe Twum Posts: 4Member

Thanks for your help, I have been able to verified mind.  :goodjob:

Happy to be card holder....

Joe

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Great Joe! Congrats :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• BakiBaki Posts: 2Member

Hi, Romi

I have a moneybookers account and I want to verify my Payoneer mastercard , BUT I have no money in my card (0,00 EUR) .

So, what happens if moneybookers charge an amount from my card , can you block my card ? or what ?

Thanks.

Hi Baki,

If you have $0 in your Payoneer card you won't be able to verify it in Moneybookers. You must have funds on the card.

Romi

• BakiBaki Posts: 2Member

Thank you.

I want receive money from my "NETELLER" Mastercard by using "Load money to card" option , BUT an error message appears :

--- Private loads are not supported for this card --- .

What can i do to load money from my "NETELLER" Mastercard to my Payoneer Mastercard

Thank you very much Romi.

Baki-

The Payoneer card is focused on payroll and payout services - it is not meant for personal use. When someone applies for a card it is mainly to receive payments from partners (businesses we work with) and/or via our US Payment Service, which allows individuals to get paid by US companies.

Only when a cardholder is active in one of these methods or both, can he have an option for card to card transfers (between Payoneer cardholders) and private loads (loading money to a Payoneer card with a regular credit card). These are minor services and are only open to active customers.

Romi

• zurazura Posts: 2Member

when i entered the card code in my new MB account the verification failed and i recived this message:

Verifying your card will take 1-3 days and lets you do more with your Skrill account. The process does not cost you anything.

To ensure that you have access to your card we will debit EUR 1.01 - 2.99

if i send money to my MB account will i be able to activate the card?

You need to have money on your Payoneer card in order to verify it in Moneybookers

Romi

• MogulMogul Posts: 3Member

Real Figure was $1.20, I have got 1.17878 at 1.8%  and 1.1776 at 1.9%...so what will be exact figure for me???

• MogulMogul Posts: 3Member

Didn't Work For Me...Kindly Assist me in This Regard...

I got $1.20 verification amount from skrill End after calculating Got $1.1787 at 1.8%  and $1.1776 at 1.9% and rounded at $1.18...But to no avail...:(

If the tip posted here did not help you, please contact our customer support department and they can give you the exact amount.

Nissim
  • VeljkoKGVeljkoKG Posts: 1Member

Hi everyone,

I know that Payoneer doesn't allow their card to be used for gambling website's deposit, so I wanted to connect my Payoneer card with my Skrill account and then deposit money for online gambling.

When I entered my card details into the Skrill "add card" form, the question I got is: How will you use the small amount uploaded to your account? Gambling / Non-gambling.

I'm not sure if I could have some problems with Payoneer if I select gambling. Am I allowed to do this?

Best regards,
    Veljko

Hi Veljko,

We do not support use of the Payoneer card for online gambling. If you are funding your Skrill account with the intent of using those funds to gamble online, we will not be able to support the transaction.

Nissim
  • wizard02wizard02 Posts: 2Member

i think payoneer want us to give our names, homes and cell phones but when its comes reality i don’t see much help .

all this hopeful posts  over internet  from payoneer representative wane once u are customer   ,  i did  contact the stuff via live chat unfortunately  you only get detective questions and all that doesn’t help its annoying to a large extent

recently i was trying to add my card on skrill (its take a lot to get reply from them - over 10 days) but i have  made a lot of search past 2 years to make sure  that u can verify skrill via payoneer  so i can extend online ,when i asked the support  on payoneer why i'm not allowed  to link this card she answer maybe  skrill don’t accept  our cards, simply like that   ?  i see the site changing  where the help?

payoneer is losing its importance for me every day , the reason i did sign up for this service   bc i thought i can do many things with it !! .. i wanted to try the magic payoneer but i feel there is nothing special here

Hi wizard02,

I'm sorry for your experience. When linking your Payoneer card on Skrill you must have funds on the card - it won't work otherwise. If you have funds and it still doesn't work, you should contact Skrill directly.

In order to transfer money from Skrill to Payoneer, you need to use the US Payment Service: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/

Romi

• wizard02wizard02 Posts: 2Member

hey ! nice to see u are allowing some customers views here :)

yes i have funds , skrill reply was...  "As soon as you receive a confirmation from your card issuer that future transactions to Skrill will be authorised, please contact us again so that we can restart the card verification procedure."   not sure if they understand that my card is payoneer just in case that would make any difference  i'm trying to get an answer from them

but when i did ask payoneer representative she said - i dont see skrill trying to take this small amount of money from your card for verification

Then this seems like a Skrill issue and I hope they resolve this quickly for you to be able to withdraw your funds.

Romi

• subirqatarsubirqatar Posts: 4Member
    JolySira wrote on May 10 2013, 9:36 AM: »

Admin: Skrill charges you from an international processor, which causes a cross border fee to be applied.

I just saw some people having trouble with adding their payoneer card to MB and not been able to verify it. The thing is, the amount that the payoneer card shows in transaction is not accepted as the true value in Moneybookers when we try to verify this.

Actually I figured it out how to caclulate the real amount without guessing and waiting. Some of you have already found this, but thought to share it since this may help our members in someway.

The first thing is just go to your transactions and find out the value that payoneer have charged from the card. its usually less than 2.99USD. So after you found that amount simply substitute it to the following formula;

let X = the amount shown in payoneer transaction page which MB have charged you.

X/101.8 ) * 100 = Y

here Y is the real amount that MB have charged from you. So when you try to verify your card, add the 'Y' value in MB to verify ur Payoneer card.

And this formula is simply made with; 100 + 1.8<- the MB Upload funds fee from a credit debit card.

And also, if there are more than 2 decimals, round up in to 2 decimals when verifying your payoneer card in MB.

Sorry for the bad english, But hope this helped you all somehow..  :thumbsu:

Hello, Please i need help.i was verify moneybookers account with payoneer debit card,I got $1.65 verification amount from skrill moneybookers.so what will be exact figure for me???

Hello, Please i need help.i was verify moneybookers account with payoneer debit card,I got $1.65 verification amount from skrill moneybookers.so what will be exact figure for me??? :thumbsu: 

• ausafaliausafali Posts: 5Member

i am From Pakistan i want to add my US profile into Skrill bank option

but its only option for Pakistan i am able to select USA please help me

Regards

• ambika2147ambika2147 Posts: 1Member

i have try to verify moneybooker account by payoneer card but i have receive this message "Card verification failed. Please get in touch with us"

what is the reason for this.

Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with Moneybookers, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since Moneybookers won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact Moneybookers directly.

Romi

• EkusheyEkushey Posts: 5Member

Well I used the exact amount shown on transaction and it worked out... using this formula gave me an error on the other hand.

• Howard SHoward S Posts: 52Member ✭✭
    I don't think you need to figure out anything now, since the new cards are from the UK, just use the exact amount as I did and I'm from Jamaica.
  • Mohiuddin01716Mohiuddin01716 Posts: 5Member
    In my payoneer account I have - $2.80 and in my skrill account - $61.39 but when I try to add payoneer debit card in skrill, every time it is failed to verify. Please help me to verify the card. Thanks
  • muhammadalimuhammadali Posts: 15Member ✭✭
    My card was shipped from UK, and I entered the exact amount (without applying the stated formula) and it accepted. So I think formula application should be on cards issued other than from UK. :)
  • NafeesKhabirNafeesKhabir Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    Nissim said:

Hi,

Hey tried to test your customer executive, But she doesn't know what is skrill its so embarrassing :(
  • PeruvianProPeruvianPro Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    Thanks for posting this. I've just verified my card!   B)
  • ayoub111000ayoub111000 Posts: 1Member
    Delayed approval
  • BlackbirdRiderBlackbirdRider Posts: 0Member
    Hello,

I need to transfer money from my Payoneer card to my Skrill account, i.e. I need to
    fund my Skrill account from my Payoneer card. (not the other way around)

I verified my card in my Skrill dashboard.
    Small successful transaction was made from Skrill for verification.

I then made a successful small transfer to my Skrill account.

Now all my other transfers from Payoneer card to Skrill account getting declined.
    I have verified my details on Skrill account and I an not over my funding limits.

My billing address are exactly the same on both accounts.
    I have enough money available in my balance.
    My Payoneer card has not yet expired.
    The ccv number has been entered correctly.
    My zip code is exactly the same on both profiles.

I have 2 unanswered support tickets:
    160610-002513
    160610-013309

Can someone please assist me?

Thanx
    BlackbirdRider
  • ErramyneErramyne Posts: 0Member
    Hello, I'm new here and I have a question.
    I really like Skrill and prefer it to Paypal and since I get my funds from there I wonder if it's possible to transfer my money from Skrill to Payoneer then withdraw my money from Payoneer in an ATM. If I can't transfer my money from Skrill to Payoneer what are the things possible to be done with Payoneer? and how much time does it usually take for the money to be transferred from Skrill to Payoneer (if it is possible) and then how much time would it take for the money in my Payoneer account to be available in the ATM. Thanks a lot! I'm from Morocco by the way (I guess that matters for the info)
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Erramyne

It is possible to transfer funds from Skrill to Payoneer. From what I've gathered from existing users who do this, once they verify their details with Skrill they can add the Global Payment Service details we provide. Through these details you can withdraw the funds in order to access your funds through the Mastercard we issue you or withdraw it directly to your local bank account (if available).

The time it takes to receive, review and credit the funds to the account on average takes 2-3 business days.

If you have clients you are serving, you can have them pay you directly through Payoneer by using the Billing Service option we offer. The average time it takes for the funds to become available for you is the same as before. 

Unfortunately I don't have a good forum thread for Skrill I can refer you too, so hopefully additional users will stumble upon this thread and will share some of their personal insight on the subject.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.

• NilimabetNilimabet Posts: 7Member
    I am confirm active to verify my payoneer prepared card to skrill account now?
    Today I applying confirm active to receiving my payment into skrill account
    I am confirm settings up skrill to my payoneer prepared dabit Mastercard number now
  • zombiieyacinezombiieyacine Posts: 4Member
    can i add Us bank account to my Skrill account
    and can i receive funds directly to my mastercard i mean like someone sending it from his Card to mine i have 0 funds in my account
  • shohelsarker53shohelsarker53 Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    I am confirm active to setup my skrill account to my payoneer account
    Shohel
  • shohelsarker53shohelsarker53 Posts: 23Member ✭✭
    I am confirm active to verify my merchant from to transfer / withdrawal my Payoneer prepared dabit Mastercard to my skrill account id: [email protected]
    Shohel
  • Adam_PayoneerAdam_Payoneer Posts: 1,109Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @theexplorer @zombiieyacine
    From what I have gathered from users I have talked to in the past, while it is possible to connect the US Payment Service details to receive payments, because Skrill is a Euro based company it is recommended to use the Euro payment service details as there is a better chance for the details to be accepted by them.

Happy and willing to answer general questions.

For any inquiries directly associated to your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer's Customer Care Support Center.