Card Limit

VaskeVaske Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
exceeded
Yesterday I found out that there is card limit and I just exceeded it for about $800. Now I have Account balance different than card balance. What should I have to do to bring back my money to card after I make some room for it?

Thank you

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaske wrote:

Yesterday I found out that there is card limit and I just exceeded it for about $800. Now I have Account balance different than card balance. What should I have to do to bring back my money to card after I make some room for it?

Thank you

As per regulations set by MasterCard, there is a limit to how much can be available on the physical card at any given time, however your account has no balance limit.

As you mentioned, when you exceed this limit you will be able to see both balances on your My Account page.

There is nothing you need to do here manually. As you use the card to make purchases and transactions, funds will automatically be moved from the account balance to the prepaid card balance.
  • VaskeVaske Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Thank you for quick answer. How long it take for funds to move from account balance to card balance? I am asking this because I made some room yesterday and card balance is not filled up with account balance funds.
    There is one more thing I have to ask. Usually I see transactions in local currency as everybody else. Now I can see exact amount in local currency but with $ sign. It is pretty silly to pay $3000 for a tank of gasoline :) I am talking about Pre Authorize Transactions List.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Vaske wrote:

Thank you for quick answer. How long it take for funds to move from account balance to card balance? I am asking this because I made some room yesterday and card balance is not filled up with account balance funds.
    There is one more thing I have to ask. Usually I see transactions in local currency as everybody else. Now I can see exact amount in local currency but with $ sign. It is pretty silly to pay $3000 for a tank of gasoline :) I am talking about Pre Authorize Transactions List.

Hi!

The balance is automatically updated, however it can take a few hours (up to 6, usually) for this to be reflected on My Account.

As for the transactions, yes, this is a bug we are aware of and are working to get fixed. You haven't been over- or undercharged, so don't worry.
    Talia
    edited November 2011
    Hi Talia,

I am not so worried but it passed almost two days and both balances are just lower and funds are not transferred from account to card.

I know I am not over or undercharged I just wanted to point you on that bug.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 428 ✭✭
    Vaske wrote:

Hi Talia,

I am not so worried but it passed almost two days and both balances are just lower and funds are not transferred from account to card.

I know I am not over or undercharged I just wanted to point you on that bug.

I can see in your account that you have a bit above the limit, and I DO see that your card limit is a bit lower. I'm not sure why. Can you open a ticket with our support team so they can check please?
    Talia
    I will thank you.