I haven’t got any mail regarding additional information

TapanChandraTapanChandra Member Posts: 6
Hi,
I just made my new Payoneer account. I attached my local bank which is still in review. Now problem is that the status of bank account shows that they need additional information and they asked to check your email. But I have not received any email
Plus i submitted my smart card and held ID photo. The later is still not approved..please response..i opened the account & submitted all my documents on May 18.. I have to provide Amazon my US bank details as my amazon associate fee is coming in a few days on May 31
My customer ID: 37856809

Comments

• TapanChandraTapanChandra Member Posts: 6
    Other notable thing is i don't have global payment service option in receive section..i only have "mass payout company" option
  • TapanChandraTapanChandra Member Posts: 6
    I opened a new account on May 18..bank account saying it needs additional information but no email sent by payoneer regarding it... and i don't have global payment Service option..please response
    My customer id: 37856809
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@TapanChandra Hello,

Your account is under review. Please allow time for our department to get a chance to review the information that was sent. Once there is an update you will be notified.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.