i can't loge in, or receive rest email

baaziz0yassinebaaziz0yassine Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
edited May 24 in Read Before Posting
somehow i can't loge in to my account today it's keep telling me 1 or more info is wrong, but my email and pass are correct, and even when i try to rest pass vi my email i don't receive nothing and im scared as i get a lot of money in my account there, can someone help please

Customer ID: 35007166

Comments

• baaziz0yassinebaaziz0yassine Member Posts: 14 ✭✭
    i dd just use the account last night and pay with my payoneer card online and all was good
  • homerdhoohomerdhoo Member Posts: 1
    I have the same issue , i can't login to mu account ,and i can't reset the password either ,does any one what happening to payoneer website ?
  • NadirusNadirus Member Posts: 1
    Same here, i can't login and even the app doesn't work i think there back-end is damaged

if it at there end im happy as i was scared im banned or locked for ever or something as i get a lot of money in my account and i never did anything as i do get payment from 1 website were i sell my game keys then i use payoneer to transfer money back to my local bank account account. hoping this is fixed soon :)

• uzairazizuzairaziz Member Posts: 8
    same issue with me and when I want to reset my password it shows another mobile number's last 2 digits which is not mine and I don't receive email when I reset my password by email.
    What the hell, already I am facing pending payment issue and again this happened, I am scared..
  • Ouiam01Ouiam01 Member Posts: 1
    Same issue .
  • omarochomaroch Member Posts: 6
    I got the same issue here, please if anyone knows how to fix it or when to fix it because I need the account now

mine was fixed by it's self this morning as i do believe there was server problems at that time

• uzairazizuzairaziz Member Posts: 8
    yes solve by itself, but payoneer needs to be secure and fast because clients send payments but that stick in pending which irritates most the payoneer users like me and payoneer has not responsive support services for issues to solve

for me as most my payments are from the site i do use to sell my stuff and all of it clear out with in 5-10 min after it's arrival but i do think because my sender source is partner with payoneer as there company and payment are never refunded not like from people as for safety they let's it pend for long time