Why my payments are being canceled from Clients end?

zainbungushzainbungush Member Posts: 1
I work for a company in china. They usually pay me through Payoneer. For the first month, I received the payment two days late which was really not a good starting experience.

Now its the second month, and this time whenever the client tries to pay, the payment holds up in processing for a couple of minutes, and then it gets canceled.

It is completely annoying and also affects the payer payee relationship.

I would request someone here to please dig up and resolve this matter asap OR I am opting out of this service while making sure Payoneer pays for all the losses incurred due to this horrible experience.

Payment Request ID : 4457559 || Unsucessful Payment ID: 196141938
Payment Request ID : 4459376 || Unsuccesful Payment ID: 196150395

This is also important to mention here that my Client contacted Payoneer at her end, but she is being told that the payment is in process and it will be paid out to the Payee soon.

Super Urgent Response is required.

Regards,

Answers

• zainbungushzainbungush Member Posts: 1
    I work for a company in china. They usually pay me through Payoneer. For the first month, I received the payment two days late which was really not a good starting experience.

Now its the second month, and this time whenever the client tries to pay, the payment holds up in processing for a couple of minutes, and then it gets canceled.

It is completely annoying and also affects the payer payee relationship.

I would request someone here to please dig up and resolve this matter asap OR I am opting out of this service while making sure Payoneer pays for all the losses incurred due to this horrible experience.

Payment Request ID : 4457559 || Unsucessful Payment ID: 196141938
    Payment Request ID : 4459376 || Unsuccesful Payment ID: 196150395

This is also important to mention here that my Client contacted Payoneer at her end, but she is being told that the payment is in process and it will be paid out to the Payee soon.

Super Urgent Response is required.

Regards,
  • AjeetAjeet Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Dear Zain, did you problem solved? I have similar problem, and payoneer team is not supportive at all. Any tips to trobleshoot this ?
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@zainbungush Hello,

We do apologize for this inconvenience, please be advised that you need reach out directly to our support center via the link below, so they can provide further clarification with what is going on with your account and why payments are getting cancelled. Since this platform is a public forum meant for clients to discuss among each other, any personal information regarding to your personal account should only be discussed with customer care.

We recommend you reach out to a live agent via phone call or chats in order to have immediate assistance.

If you left an email, please expect a response time of 3 to 5 business days.

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

If you are still not able to reach out to our support center, we do offer assistance via our social media channels Facebook and Twitter.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.