What is inactive fees in Payoneer?
QasimTricks Member Posts: 3 ✭
I have 5.39 USD in my account and I was inactive in Payoneer for 2 months but no fees were detected but now I didn't use my Payoneer account on April and May 2020 but now on April 3 USD taken from my account as inactive fees and 2.39 USD taken from my account on May. Why? What is the inactive fees system in Payoneer?
Any fees are deducted from available balance. If there is no balance on the account, the fees will not be deducted.
This discussion has been closed.
- 21.8K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 22 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.2K Official Support Community
- 14 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 14K Ask The Community
- Our Products
- 129 Payoneer Mobile App
- 999 Industry Discussions
- 738 Freelancers
- 117 Affiliates
- 143 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 891 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 371 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups