Payment pending

summer90summer90 Member Posts: 3
Hello guys, this goes to all the people who have the issue of "payment under review problem". Firstly I now believe that Payoneer is the best online transaction platform in the online payment industry or the digital wallet industry. The company has a responsive customer service manned by "real humans" not robots like paypal , which is one of the best things a frustrated customer would want. I had my problem solved in less than thirty minutes and my account was approved. Payoneer will not release your money unless your account is verified which is part of their security policy. You need to upload high quality photos of your verification documents then write up a valid address. Payoneer will reject your documents if the photo is blurred and some figures are not visible. From my experience you have to upload photos taken with a good camera or phone. After doing this , call the customer service via their official number ( +1-646-658-3695) for guys outside the USA. They will respond promptly. Moreover they will call you back if the call gets disconnected. Guys, please use this channel and get sorted immediately. Thank you payoneer. Moreover,after your account is verified you will never have to go through that hassle again. I'm in love with payoneer.
This discussion has been closed.