I already sent a message to the support center but all I had is an auto reply

elmonaelmona Member Posts: 2
Hi
You closed the disccusion before I could reply to your comment, I already sent a message to the support center but all I had is an auto reply and the problem stay the same.
Please I need to change to a Community federal setings bank because PayPal didn't accept to link my First Century Bank account and I can't send the money I have in my PayPal account to my Payonner account
Thank you.
My customer Customer ID is 38077149

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there. Did you already link a card to your PayPal account and the card was charged by PayPal?

In order to use the service, you need first to link a card to your Paypal account. Paypal will make a charge on your card. After that, you can go to your Paypal account and enter your Global Payment Service bank details.

Because of Paypal’s verification process, you must add a card with money on it before attempting to add our bank details, since our bank details are made only to receive payments. (Any debit/credit card should work, it doesn’t have to be a Payoneer card.)

This discussion has been closed.