Recipient Local bank account removal

subtain_haydersubtain_hayder Member Posts: 9
I added recipient local bank account to my payoneer, than payoneer asked for additional information about recipient account . It was taking long and as the recipient was local, i paid him from my local bank account. Now, i don't need that account attach to my payoneer any more.

The issue is that i don't have access of information they are asking for, and also because of action required on verification center i can't remove it.

i don't need that local bank account attached any more. How could i remove it!! kindly advise.

Comments

• subtain_haydersubtain_hayder Member Posts: 9
    I don't have live chat option, and right now, my payment is stuck on payoneer for more than one month, i withdrew some payment on 1 May 2020, which is still stuck, and you guys are not even giving me proper response.
    However, bank account removal issue is even crawling.
    How hard it is to guide!!
  • subtain_haydersubtain_hayder Member Posts: 9
    How can i request for new payments if the current issue takes month to resolve... I need to request new payments from client but i can't do it unless thr current issue get resolved...

Customer ID: 36974458
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@subtain_hayder Please be advised your request was already sent to our bank transfer department. Once there is an update you will receive one via email. Kindly wait 3 to 5 business days for them to reach out to you.

Have a nice day.

This discussion has been closed.