Restricted account

70142691497014269149 Member Posts: 5
My PayPal account has been restricted, I can’t login and I’m expecting payment today. please help.

Comments

• 70142691497014269149 Member Posts: 5
    I just got paid and I can’t access my account, please help
    My payoneer Account I meant to say not PayPal, please I need help I tried resetting my password and I get a message about my account being restricted. And I can’t access the live chat without being able to login.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @7014269149. We've looked into the account and it seems that the account was closed by our accounts team. It was closed because, during a standard review of your account, there were activities of the account that went against our terms and conditions. In cases like that, we're unable to further provide our services. I am sorry for the inconvenience and the surprising news.

• AntikimAntikim Member Posts: 6
    Then what happens to my money sent directly to my account?? And can you please tell me what the violation is?
    @LauraPayoneer i got $300 payment in my account, how will that be reversed and what offense have I committed no offense, I only receive payment from business associates and have networks of people I’ve recommended to payoneer, I just sent a payment of $300 from my PayPal to my payoneer and it was successful and now my account has been locked. With my $300 locked out as well. Please help out
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Antikim. We can't see any payment on your account. Sadly we can't disclose any information about this, we can only say that there was a violation of our terms and conditions. We cannot provide any more detail than that.

@LauraPayoneer please explain to me about the $300 in my account, how can it be refunded back to my paypal account ?? The payment was meant for goods and services, I don’t have any option of refunding back the money to the customer except you make a reversal of payment. Thank you.
  • DFNationDFNation Member Posts: 6
    @LauraPayoneer
    Same here too my account was restricted as well can’t change password neither can I access anything on my account, what’s going on ?
  • francoofrancoo Member Posts: 3
    @LauraPayoneer, please Today is making it 6 days I wrote to payoneer from my contact email Reference number " 200629-002991 Updated 06/29/2020 "

Please am sorry if i had caused any complication, i notice after i added my GBP account and made a transaction to that account, my account was locked. i don't know if it was because the transaction was mistakenly sent in euro instead of which the selected pounds and the money was refunded back to me.

I was trying to avoid anything that will cause any difficulties, that was why my last conversation with oren one of your support team, i was trying to tell him if this would cause any issue i would prefer I used my other account which had no issue when withdrawing funds.

Please i need my money and my Payoneer account.
    Once again am sorry.
    Thank for your support

i still remember recently, I was forced to read your terms and condition and understand them and i accepted them.

Please help.
  • nazarhasannazarhasan Member Posts: 1
    @LauraPayoneer This is the :D funniest :D reason you keep saying to your customers ("there were activities of the account that went against our terms and conditions") this is not true .. I have a Payoneer account created with TEESPRING.COM with all right information and documents that approved by you and the account is empty I didn't use it because I was busy with creating my Teespring storefront .. I had no sells yet and Suddenly when I log in to my account it says: (Your Account Is Blocked) .. funny right?
    I had read all terms and conditions of service and all the rules and information before creating my Payoneer account. and there are no suspicious activities with startup and empty Account!
    so this is not my fault it's yours !!
    - Who do you think wants to lose their account and risk doing suspicious activities while he wants to
    work hard and making money and manage his business?
    - because of your fault and this funny reason I can't use Payoneer service and I don't have other
    alternative services providers supporting my area.
    - you don't let others know if they make a mistake and what is the real reason so they can avoid it in
    the future.
    - Payoneer you need to discuss the problem with the customer who made " ACTIVITIES " that went
    against your terms and conditions " to know if he did it intentionally or not.
    -----------
    so my friend @7014269149 who wrote this post, Payoneer will not let you know and they will not help you so forget it because many others like me and you had the same issue and Payoneer never solved it.
    --------------
    I searched in all Payoneer forums and other websites about suspicious activities that went against your terms and conditions and what they are and no one tells you how to avoid them to not lose your account forever.

@7014269149 , the payment was already canceled and usually takes 7-10 business days to return to the sender.

@DFNation, we recommend you to please contact our Customer Support department via the link or sending a private message via Facebook/Twitter. They will be able to assist you further with your case.

@francoo it seems that this account is closed. You will need to contact the Customer Support directly in order to get more information about the status of this account : https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us.

@LauraPayoneer thanks i got a response
    @LauraPayoneer Please can you help, i still don't understand what's happening, i got one response from one of your team, but the issue is still the same i can't login still showing "account blocked"

Please help me to channel the issue. I don't like the look of this, let them put things straight, please.
    Thanks in advance

Below is the response

(Mike) replied07/06/2020 01:43 PM
    Thank you for contacting Payoneer Customer Care,
    Your patience and cooperation are highly appreciated,
    Please note that the technical issues reported earlier with the service were resolved already, as well your account’s activity is resumed as usual, please make sure requirements in the verification center are fulfilled in order to guarantee the complete functionality of the services in your Payoneer account.
    Also please check our help center section on receiving payments or sending payments on this issue to see the various aspects of this service.
    The Payoneer technical team has been alerted to the issue with account sign in. We are aware of the situation and have already corrected it.
    You can now sign in to your online account as normal.