Why my account is under review more than a month?

otgontuulotgontuul Member Posts: 7
Hey, my account was approved but is under review more than a month so i decided to write here. Please review it. I really need it. Thank you.

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @otgontuul. Your account is approved and ready to receive payments. Any documents you submitted will only go into review once there is activity on the account.

• otgontuulotgontuul Member Posts: 7
    Wait, ready to receive payments?? I can’t even order my card because there is no account number to send 30 USD. How long i have to wait?
  • otgontuulotgontuul Member Posts: 7
    I can’t see my balance and can’t make transactions or order card please answer me more clear, and explain why is it taking so long because some of my friends are waiting longer than me. Thank you.
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@otgontuul Hello,

You will need to receive payments in order to be eligible the card. Please use the link below to see how to receive funds with Payoneer:

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/21459/kw/how to get paid

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.