I didn't get my payment in my bank account!!!

Kamal_AhmmedKamal_Ahmmed Member Posts: 2
edited June 9 in Meet and Greet
I didn't get my payment in my bank account within 5 days.I already spends 18 days after that withdrawal.This is my first transaction from payoneer and didn't get my payment this is very bad experience.My bank account details correct and confirmed.I go to my bank account but they said no money transfer from payoneer.Please do something fast this is long time i am waiting.Do something, reply me as soon as possible.I am scared about my money.

Comments

• JillComilaJillComila Member Posts: 6
    I have the same experience. I made a withdrawal last May 18 and I still did not receive the money on the 23rd of May so I went to my bank and verify it. My bank did their part to investigate but they found out that Payoneer did not send the money to my bank account. Until now they haven’t sent any email to me yet to confirm whether they will send the money. They even blocked my Payoneer account even if I did not violate any of their rules. It is really frustrating especially that we are in the middle of chaos. Until now I still did not receive the money as well as any email from Payoneer.
  • Kamal_AhmmedKamal_Ahmmed Member Posts: 2
    What can we do now.Any solution is here?
  • Kamal_AhmmedKamal_Ahmmed Member Posts: 2
    I didn't get my payment in my bank account within 5 days.I already spends 18 days after that withdrawal.This is my first transaction from payoneer and didn't get my payment this is very bad experience.My bank account details correct and confirmed.I go to my bank account but they said no money transfer from payoneer.Please do something fast this is long time i am waiting.Do something, reply me as soon as possible.I am scared about my money. :'(
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Kamal_Ahmmed Hello,

We do apologize that you have yet to receive your transfer. Please be advised that you will need to contact our support center immediately, so they can let the relevant department know to to start an investigation to locate the funds. Please use the link below to reach out to our support center:
    https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.