Could not recover my account...!!!

hunbalhunbal Member Posts: 3
I tried to login to my payoneer account after a couple of months, but unfortunately I had forgotten my password, so I tried to reset my password, I was asked to confirm my phone number and some last digits of my phone number were also being displayed, I entered the right number but it said "Our records did not match" reset the password by email.
Then I entered my email and got a email with a link to reset the password, when i opened the link it showed some spaces to fill in my date of birth and phone number, I entered the right details but again it said these details did not match our records even when my each detail was right, please help me recover my payoneer account. Can it be recovered by security question?

Comments

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@hunbal Hello,

If you have lost access to your Payoneer account, you will need to reach out directly to our support center for assistance. They have the tools necessary to resolve your inquiry. Please use the link below to reach out to them:

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Please note that if you submit a request via email you will need to wait between 3 to 5 business days for a response time. It is best to contact them via phones or live chat for immediate assistance.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.