Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit

Foreign country ID

Cynthiac Member Posts: 7
I work in a foreign country and I have been asked to submit an ID from the foreign country. I use my country's passport as identification here, they do not give is IDs here. What kind of document should I submit?


  • GianmarcoPayoneer
    GianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Cynthiac Hello,

    You need to submit an ID from the country you registered this account. Otherwise you will need to provide a proof of residence of the country where you registered this account to our support center.

    Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.