Money Withdrawal

Umar FarooqUmar Farooq Member Posts: 48

Hello, thank you for your continuous support so far!

I've a US payment service associated to a PayPal account, but my paypal account have become limited so I'm not able to withdraw payment from it through Payoneer Debit Card.

My sister have a PayPal account and I would like to associate this account with Payoneer Debit Card (for US payment service) so I could withdraw her paypal funds to my card. I've to ask whether I can use the old Payoneer card to link it so I withdraw her paypal funds to this card? Or I've to buy another payoneer debit card to associate it to her paypal account?

Thanks!

2.gif

Comments

• DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

We only support loading your own Payoneer card from your own paypal account.

If your sister would like to load her paypal funds to a Payoneer card she would have to order her own Payoneer card.

• Umar FarooqUmar Farooq Member Posts: 48
    David wrote on May 14 2013, 8:50 AM: »

We only support loading your own Payoneer card from your own paypal account.

If your sister would like to load her paypal funds to a Payoneer card she would have to order her own Payoneer card.

OK. Please let me know the procedure for purchasing payoneer debit card. What are its fees and how it will be delivered to my sister residential address?

2.gif
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Firstly, application for the Payoneer card is free of charge. If your sister would like to withdraw funds from her PayPal account, she will need to apply for a card of her own, to be used by her only. 

You can read more about how to apply here: http://go.payoneer.com/welcomepayoneer.html

Nissim wrote on May 15 2013, 11:11 AM: »

Firstly, application for the Payoneer card is free of charge. If your sister would like to withdraw funds from her PayPal account, she will need to apply for a card of her own, to be used by her only. 

You can read more about how to apply here: http://go.payoneer.com/welcomepayoneer.html

OK, thanks!

2.gif

Sorry to bump this thread again but its 5 days passed since I requested a debit card. I already filled and submitted the form 5 days ago but you guys seems too busy to reply to my requested card.

2.gif

Any chance to reply to this post??

2.gif
  • MasushMasush Member Posts: 3

Hey op

i guess it takes about 5 days -1 month to get response on your request

i got within 10 days

So I've to wait another 5 days :/

2.gif

Please atleast reply! :(

2.gif

Please be patient while our account approvals department reviews your application. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once it has been reviewed.

Nissim wrote on May 24 2013, 9:38 PM: »

Please be patient while our account approvals department reviews your application. You will receive an e-mail confirmation once it has been reviewed.

Hi, thanks for your attention! How much long would it take to complete this review?

2.gif

I cannot say exactly as I do not have access to this information. This is unfortunately not an issue we can assist you with here on the forum, and you will need to follow up with our support department.

Nissim wrote on May 25 2013, 12:39 AM: »

I cannot say exactly as I do not have access to this information. This is unfortunately not an issue we can assist you with here on the forum, and you will need to follow up with our support department.

Ah! Thank you. Can you please link me to your support department?

2.gif
  • hamudagr8sthamudagr8st Member Posts: 3

ok i am having issues with my us payment service

I connected my fanbox account with paypal and it F**Ked my entire account and got it unverfied

i tried to add my friends back a/c details to my paypal to which the latter made two deposits in his payoneer but in the end rejected it again

i request you to please respond and  help me out as to how can i get my paypal verifed again!

please for God sake help me i am too much tired of googling andlooking for solutions which are of no use!

Umar Farooq wrote on May 25 2013, 4:44 AM: »

Ah! Thank you. Can you please link me to your support department?

http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

@hamudagr8st: Can you please send me a PM with further information, including the e-mail on your Payoneer account?

hamudagr8st wrote on May 25 2013, 7:54 AM: »

ok i am having issues with my us payment service

I connected my fanbox account with paypal and it F**Ked my entire account and got it unverfied

i tried to add my friends back a/c details to my paypal to which the latter made two deposits in his payoneer but in the end rejected it again

i request you to please respond and  help me out as to how can i get my paypal verifed again!

please for God sake help me i am too much tired of googling andlooking for solutions which are of no use!

You should have to make your own separate thread instead of using this.

2.gif

No response from payoneer even after 16 days!! :( How long shall I have to wait even further??

2.gif

Can I please have the reference ID number for your e-mail (starts with LTK)?

edited June 2013
    Nissim wrote on June 1 2013, 10:39 AM: »

Can I please have the reference ID number for your e-mail (starts with LTK)?

I didn't even received any email reply from payoneer when I sent that email :/ However I sent that email with the name "Imran Omer" if it makes any help :( I even searched the entire inbox, spambox etc. with the keyword "LTK" and it returned NULL :(

2.gif

Please forward me the e-mail you sent, to [email protected]

Nissim wrote on June 1 2013, 3:26 PM: »

Please forward me the e-mail you sent, to [email protected]

Thanks, I've sent an email.

By the way I've previously sent an email to the link you provided in: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/6753-money-withdrawal/page-2#entry36167 but haven't got any response from there.

2.gif

Nissim, any update on this issue?

2.gif

Sent you an e-mail.

Thanks, replied!

2.gif