My payment is still pending even after account verification

ghulam_khaliqghulam_khaliq Member Posts: 8
I have sent money from my paypal account to my Payoneer account. The transfer was successful then I receive email from Payoneer with title "we need additional information to proceed". I provided my National ID and it is approved today but still my payments are in pending state not sure why. As all my information is approved. Can someone please look into it and resolved my issue. Also, I attached my new bank account details.
My customer ID: 35672561

Comments

• Zain_Khan15Zain_Khan15 Member Posts: 1
    Can you tell me in how many days you ID approved?
  • ghulam_khaliqghulam_khaliq Member Posts: 8
    on the same day
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @ghulam_khaliq. We can see that the payment was loaded on your account already. Let us know if you need further assistance.

@LauraPayoneer Thanks for this. You always very helpful
    I sent payment to other payoneer account and it is showing pending. It passed the estimated time. Can you please look into this.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ghulam_khaliq the payment is pending in the received account. He needs to contact Payoneer to check what happened with his account.

No, it is showing pending from my side. Nothing is shown on his side .
    He also contacted the support with ref no 200623-015565
    and his Customer ID: 36458645
    @LauraPayoneer Please help me with this. That person urgently need money. He doesn't have money to eat or pay bills. he urgently needs this. He and also me both contacted support. Please resolve this issue.
    My support detail
    Ref: 200622-018842
    Customer ID: 35672561
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ghulam_khaliq Hello,

Please be advised that the payment was already approved.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.