I don't know if my account has been approved

MBEMBE Member Posts: 1
Hello support team, I need to urgently start receiving payments with payoneer and link it to my fiverr account. But i still haven't received any email from you even though i sent you all the documents required. Can you let me know why it is taking so long and if my account is approved ? Thanks a lot

Comments

• saqib010saqib010 Member Posts: 2
    Yes, Please. I have the same issue.
  • LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi! Your account is approved and ready to receive payments.

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @saqib010. Our team sent you an email on the 16th. Please check this email and provide the information requested.

• hyoukhyouk Member Posts: 3
    Good day it's been over 7 business days and I haven't received any emails to confirm my approval
    I wonder if this also caused the global payment service option to not appear in my receive tab?
  • josbiangajosbianga Member Posts: 7
    Hi Laura, I am coming to your services to request that my Payoneer account be approved.

Since November 2019, I have created my Payoneer account, but unfortunately until now, I am still not approved.

I was asked to provide a document and since November 15, I have sent my passport and the status of the verification center shows that my passport is approved.

Right after, although my Payoneer account is still not approved, I linked this account with my local personal bank account and the system approved it.

On June 17, 2020, I created a PeopleperHour account and I was asked to link it with my Payoneer account (still not approved) and that's what I did .... I received a message of Payoneer saying that they will verify my account and thus approve it ... this is what is still not done until now.

I cannot enter my Global Payment System because my Payoneer account has still not been approved
    I ask that you please find a solution to my problem by approving my Payoneer account.

ID: 34394762
  • yared123yaredyared123yared Member Posts: 2
    i have registered for payoneer 7 days ago but i haven't recive any approval email yet. i don't know if my payoneer account have been approved or not can you please check and get back to me. i have to make ready it in 2 days because i have a payment to comming

Customer ID 40590251