Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Bank Transfer Fees if I Receive Payment Via Payoneer US Bank Account (From Ezoic)

puja000
puja000 Member Posts: 3
I want to know what would be the bank transfer fee if I receive payment from Ezoic US bank Transfer via Payoneer and then I will transfer it to my indian bank account.

I already attached my Ezoic account with Payoneer. But I mistakenly clicked US Bank Transfer Via Payoneer Instead of International Wire Transfer Via Payoneer.

Now, I can't seem to change it. I know that the payment will reflect on the Payoneer Dashboard in the US Balance Section but what would be the fee or charge when I will transfer the amount to my Indian bank account.

Will it be a 2% currency conversion fee or direct deduction of 15 dollars!!!

Comments

• LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there. There is no fee for loading your Ezoic payment on your Payoneer balance. The fee for transferring from your balance to the bank account is 2.00%

To view all applicable account fees, simply login to your Payoneer Account and select the "Pricing & Fees" tab located under the "Help" menu.

• Hedgie_Baby
    Hedgie_Baby Member Posts: 1
    Hi, I have a similar question. I saw on Ezoic that the USD transfer is 2% fee. So, seeing your reply to the OP, it seems that this fee is free from Ezoic to Payoneer but will occur when it's transferred to my HK account.

I saw on Ezoic that fee from Payoneer on CNY is something like 0.5%.

Questions:
    1. Is there a way to set the transfer amount to be USD from Payoneer to my account?
    2. Does #1 lower my fee? It automatically converts it to local currency instead of the USD I received from Ezoic.
    3. Does changing the Payment from USD to CNY reduce my fee from 2% to 0.5%?
    4. Does #3 mean when I received payment from Ezoic it will still be USD? But only when I transfer it from Payoneer to my local bank will the payment become CNY?

Thanks!
  • KazPayoneer
    KazPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there, to answer:

1) There isn't a way to change the currency when it is sent from Ezoic - you would have to discuss with them which currency you want to receive the payment in. When the payment arrives to your Payoneer balance you can use the "manage currencies" feature to convert the funds to USD but this would incur a small fee (0.5%).

2) The fee remains the same regardless, as of this post. The 2% would stay.

3) It is in addition to. To convert with us is 0.5%, then to transfer to a bank account it is 2%. The whole ordeal is 2.5%.

4) It depends on what currency they are sending the payment and what currency you selected your bank account as in the Payoneer system.

Thanks!