Application already submitted since last 30 days

SaadKhalidSaadKhalid Member Posts: 1
Hi payoneer,
I am facing this problem since last 30 days or so. I clicked on Bank transfer many times but every time it leads me to a page where i get the message that my request is already submitted. I have also contacted Fiverr but they asked me to contact Payoneer. But payoneer is not responding me, every time i contact customer support they reply me with computer generated mails. Please look into the matter I have tried every possible option.. I need help to get this thing fixed. My all requirements are complete and i waited 30 days and no email from Payoneer. Thanking in advance

Comments

• LauraPayoneerLauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi there. We see that you contacted us via phone and your case was sent to the approval department. Please wait for their reply via email in the next 3-5 business days :)

• safanshahid586safanshahid586 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, i am also facing the same problem for a month whenever i had connected to customer support they have sent me computer generated mails. Kindly help me in this matter
  • NasskaeNasskae Member Posts: 1
    i have same problem but i applied my application June 13. Its already business 7 days and still haven't got any mail. I tried to contact support but they sent me computer generated mails. Please help me too
  • GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@safanshahid586 Hello,

We see that you provided requested information on the 25th of June. Kindly wait for our department to review the information sent. Once they finish their review, you will be notified via email.

Thank you.

• GianmarcoPayoneerGianmarcoPayoneer Confirm Email, Administrator Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Nasskae Hello,

We see that your account is already approved on our end.

This discussion has been closed.