Payment pending

steve_foxsteve_fox Member Posts: 1
Hi, I withdrawn my money from fiverr into my payoneer account and i was asked to submit some documents to verify. I did it send my document to them but now i am unable to find whether my documents are approved or not. No intimation is given by payoneer up till now. I waited for it now My payment is in "upcoming payment" section and i don't know how much time it will take to get loaded into my account so that i can withdraw my money. Help will be appreciated Thanks!

Comments

• uzairaliuzairali Member Posts: 8
    i am facing the same problen my payment is stuck on" upcoming " and status is pending still 1stjuly2020. how to get rid of this problem ? did you receive the payment ?
  • brandsignsbdbrandsignsbd Member Posts: 5
    edited July 4
    Hi,
    I am facing the same problem my payment is stuck on" upcoming " and status is pending still 21 June 2020. how to rid of its problem? I did receive the payment? I don't wait anymore because my money not gone to my bank account and this my money Payoneer pending. I withdraw my money from Fiverr on 21 June but not going to my bank account and this my money Payoneer under review please help me.