My payment declined and no one helps!

boocatboocat Member Posts: 1
Hello, my friend send me money from her paypal account via Xoom. My payment declined and I can't the money. But you guys didn't send back the money to her! Xoom claims that payment approved but basically you guys just took the money! Help me please!

Comments

• MarcofiloMarcofilo Member Posts: 5
    edited June 26
    This morning (i live in Peru) I did try to pay in a store and was declined. I did try to use the Airtm to get cash and happen the same. (sorry my bad english) . Im calling Payonner Support around 20 min and thet didnt answer, my card is active, so i dont know what happen. please, i need help because i need to make a payment.
  • MarekABMarekAB Member Posts: 5
    edited June 26
  • MarekABMarekAB Member Posts: 5
    > @Marcofilo said:
    > This morning (i live in Peru) I did try to pay in a store and was declined. I did try to use the Airtm to get cash and happen the same. (sorry my bad english) . Im calling Payonner Support around 20 min and thet didnt answer, my card is active, so i dont know what happen. please, i need help because i need to make a payment.

I have the same problem, tried to pay an order in a website, but got an error saying: billing address and same bla bla...