Payoneer payment pending issue

raheel036raheel036 Member Posts: 1
Hi,
please help me, I have transferred payment from a fiver to Payoneer but my payment is pending under review. I have transferred payments many time but I face this issue the first time. Please let me know what I do in that case. My account verified but don't know why I'm facing this issue. Please help me!

Comments

• hassaan9911hassaan9911 Member Posts: 8
    Hello I have received payment from the fiverr but it also giving in the upcoming transaction session under review?
    Please tell me how I can clear my money from the upcoming transaction to current transaction?
    I am facing the same problem
  • igordenigorden Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    edited June 26

Same problem via desktop. but worked via mobile app

Mobile app also showing the same :(
    Kindly guide me how to contact payoneer for the clearance?
  • usmansarfraz7usmansarfraz7 Member Posts: 1
    Sir/mam! I transferred the payment from Fiverr but this time did not receive any notification or email from Payoneer even I do not see my payment on Fiverr. It means it will be in process. but kindly guide me on my payment is secured and why I do not receive the notification? and I just see the first time even I did not face this problem before... please help...
  • sirajseerajsirajseeraj Member Posts: 1
    Looking at the comments, I'm pretty sure you're unfamiliar with the situation of Payoneer at the moment. Here's the short version of the story:
    Ex-CEO of Wirecard was arrested last week on suspicion of accounting scandal of €1.9bn (£1.7bn).
    Days later, Wirecard filed for Insolvency. As a result of this, Financial Conduct Authoriy (FCA) imposed requirements on Wirecard's Authorization.
    Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® Card, which is issued by Wirecard's subsidiary, Wirecard Card Solutions Limited (WCSL), was also affected by this. FCA froze all prepaid card activity for the time being to investigate into the matter.
    As of now, It is not sure when the payoneer cards, or the accounts will work again. According to an email sent by payoneer, the funds in the payoneer account is unaffected by this temporary freeze, and bank withdrawal for account with more than $5000 balance can be withdrawn without any problem.
    BUT, this is not the case here. The bank withdrawal is also affected.

Full email from Payoneer regarding this matter:

"As you may have seen on the news, Wirecard AG filed for insolvency on Thursday. Your Payoneer Prepaid Mastercard® Card is issued by its subsidiary, Wirecard Card Solutions Limited (WCSL) in the UK. Today, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) which regulates WCSL, issued requirements on WCSL, freezing all prepaid card activity for the time being. We believe that cardholder funds are properly safeguarded and that the freeze will be temporary.

What does this mean?

The FCA has communicated that they have taken these measures with the primary objective of protecting the interests and money of consumers who use Wirecard. Pending further actions from the FCA, you will temporarily be unable to withdraw the funds on your card, nor receive new payments onto your card.

Any funds that are in excess of the maximum balance of your card are held by Payoneer and are therefore not impacted by the FCA’s temporary freeze.

How can I get paid during this time?

Any future payments that you receive from marketplaces, platforms and clients will not be affected by the freeze. These funds, and any others already on your virtual currency balance, are available for bank withdrawal.

We are actively working on other solutions for you and your patience and understanding are highly appreciated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we’ll update you with more information as soon as we have it."
  • sabahat777sabahat777 Member Posts: 1
    edited June 27
    My payment is still pending since 24 June, 2020. When my payment get cleared to withdrawal and How long it takes to clear once under review.