i got a email that they have freezed all the payoneer debit cards.

khatricadkhatricad Member Posts: 5
my question is. Bank Transfer wont be effected by this matter right? i usually dont use payoneer card much and transfer my money when it reaches over 100$

Comments

• helmsdeephelmsdeep Member Posts: 8
    Unless you're over the card limit (which I believe is USD 10,000), the money is held in your card, which is frozen.
  • khatricadkhatricad Member Posts: 5
    if i have few bucks like 200 300$ i can withdraw through card at atm? email says Payoneer card are temporary freezed and bank withdrawls are not effected by this freeze. i am just asking here to confirm that i usually do bank transfer. never use card unless its really urgent
    No, you can't use the card. The cards and all the money in them are frozen.

The only exception would be IF you had more money than the card can hold (more than USD 10,000), then that money would be available for bank transfer. If you have less than that, there is no way to receive money at the moment.
    > @helmsdeep said:
    > No, you can't use the card. The cards and all the money in them are frozen.
    >
    > The only exception would be IF you had more money than the card can hold (more than USD 10,000), then that money would be available for bank transfer. If you have less than that, there is no way to receive money at the moment.

Wait what? it always says "you have *** money on your card but i click withdraw and i transfer to my bank account. i have 94$ at the moment and i will get few bucks next month. so i will be able to take out money through Bank transfer right?
    No, it's no longer possible to withdraw money through bank transfer UNLESS you have more money than the card can hold, that is to say, more than USD 10,000.

If you have less than that, your money is frozen until the situation is resolved. You won't be able to move it.
    > @helmsdeep said:
    > No, it's no longer possible to withdraw money through bank transfer UNLESS you have more money than the card can hold, that is to say, more than USD 10,000.
    >
    > If you have less than that, your money is frozen until the situation is resolved. You won't be able to move it.

OMG this is very concerning. majority of the people wont have more than 10k. so what people will do and approximately how big is the problem and how many days it could take to resolve it?
  • ldenisovldenisov Member Posts: 7
    What if I am expecting a payment now in USD? What happens with that money?
  • mecagonlaputamecagonlaputa Member Posts: 1
    I am unable to withdraw my funds into my account or make any payment and my balance is over 10.000. I need an answer NOW. you are incurring on an illegal action by holding our funds.
  • bilalibrar2020bilalibrar2020 Member Posts: 1
    > @ldenisov said:
    > What if I am expecting a payment now in USD? What happens with that money?

Yes. That's exactly my question as well. I understand previous payments in the Payoneer account (with an attached mastercard) are now in doubt. Fine.

But what now? Can we continue using our Payoneer and REQUEST A PAYMENT to our client for new payments? Since the now frozen card is still attached, how do we know the new incoming payments will be okay to receive and withdraw?
  • BrunoBBrunoB Member Posts: 5
    > @bilalibrar2020 said:
    > > @ldenisov said:
    > > What if I am expecting a payment now in USD? What happens with that money?
    >
    > Yes. That's exactly my question as well. I understand previous payments in the Payoneer account (with an attached mastercard) are now in doubt. Fine.
    >
    > But what now? Can we continue using our Payoneer and REQUEST A PAYMENT to our client for new payments? Since the now frozen card is still attached, how do we know the new incoming payments will be okay to receive and withdraw?

Payoneer has encouraged us to keep requesting payments to our clients but the fact is that we don't know how or when will we be able to use those funds. What we DO know for sure: the retained all our money and they're blocking us to use it via prepaid card or bank withdrawal.

Payoneer has been my go-to service for years and the user experience has always been top notch but right now is my livelihood that is at stake so I can't take any risks nor wait for things to eventually go back to normal. This is a tremendous blow for me: I have 3 months of wage in my account, I can't tell the bills collectors to be patient. This is putting me in a terrible, terrible situation. I'm sorry but I'm going other ways for all my future transactions.
  • unstopabl3unstopabl3 Member Posts: 23 ✭✭

Best course of action is to not use Payoneer unless this matter is resolved. They are holding our hard earned funds for no valid reason at all!

• PTeamPTeam Member Posts: 3
    Dear Members,

Please contact through Skype for any issue.

live:.cid.1971f13953059769

Thanks.
  • PTeamPTeam Member Posts: 3
    > @khatricad said:
    > if i have few bucks like 200 300$ i can withdraw through card at atm? email says Payoneer card are temporary freezed and bank withdrawls are not effected by this freeze. i am just asking here to confirm that i usually do bank transfer. never use card unless its really urgent
    >
    >

Please contact through Skype for any issue.

live:.cid.1971f13953059769

Thanks.