Is Wirecard in EUR or GBP working?

advoghado
advoghado Member Posts: 4
Hello guys, I have the same problem, I have a balance in USD on the Wirecard / Payoneer card but it is frozen, please someone with a balance in EUR or GBP can use the Wircard card in EUR or GBP for purchases or withdrawals?

Is the problem only with the balance in USD or in all currencies?

Thank you
Danilo

Comments

• PlasticSoul
    PlasticSoul Member Posts: 9
    I tried to convert my excess USD balance (the part exceeding 10K) in the Payoneer card to the Payoneer EUR account using the "Manage Currencies" option. Now, my excess balance is not even there. Just gone. I cannot see it anywhere. So, I believe EUR accounts are affected as well. (Only after having tried the conversion I discovered that EUR accounts are associated with Wirecard Bank AG).
  • advoghado
    > @PlasticSoul said:
    > I tried to convert my excess USD balance (the part exceeding 10K) in the Payoneer card to the Payoneer EUR account using the "Manage Currencies" option. Now, my excess balance is not even there. Just gone. I cannot see it anywhere. So, I believe EUR accounts are affected as well. (Only after having tried the conversion I discovered that EUR accounts are associated with Wirecard Bank AG).

Thanks for the reply and I think the same thing as you, I think that any balance in USD, EUR or GBP in card cannot be withdrawn, used in stores (purchases) or even moved between the currencies in the Payoneer account, what we have left it's just waiting.

Please if someone has a prepaid card balance in EUR or GBP and has managed to move the money, please post it here and let us know.

Thanks!
  • mauricchio
    mauricchio Member Posts: 1
    :( yes i have prepaid EUR account and the situation is the same, everything is frozen... i hope to will have back my money....
  • advoghado
    > @mauricchio said:
    > :( yes i have prepaid EUR account and the situation is the same, everything is frozen... i hope to will have back my money....

Very Thanks for info!
  • silveroff
    silveroff Member Posts: 2
    i just transfer from usd to gbp can i withdraw !!
  • advoghado
    > @silveroff said:
    > i just transfer from usd to gbp can i withdraw !!

Please, did you transfer your entire card balance in USD or just the amount in excess of $ 10,000? Can you move your GBP balance now in any way?