Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Allow us to continue receiving payments via the card until a new one is activated

Dooly
Dooly Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Ask The Community
Hello,

Like some other users, the Payoneer card is the only available method for me to withdraw payments as I can't add my bank account to my Payoneer account.

I understand that Payoneer are working to issue new cards from another provider, but in the meantime please allow users to continue withdrawing new payments via the current card. New received payments should be added to the virtual balance by default, and then the user can either withdraw them to their bank or transfer funds as needed to the card.

Even when new cards are issued, mail delivery can take more than a month in some countries under normal circumstances, and with the current Covid-19 measures, it can take even longer. So, please allow us to continue withdrawing new payments using the current card until a new one is received and activated.

And also please consider adding other withdrawal options, like withdrawing funds to our own bank debit card (Visa or MC).

Comments

• Meiji
    Meiji Member Posts: 22 ✭✭

+1 for this.

Payoneer could give an option (as a long term solution, too) for end users to choose how they want to use their virtual account balance. In this system,

All incoming money will go to the account balance.
    Users can choose to move that balance to their card or withdraw via a bank account.

• b345
    b345 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I am also interested in this. Please allow us to use the cards to receive payments until you find a new provider, @Leonid_Payoneer.
  • nobodycaresaboutus
    nobodycaresaboutus Member Posts: 69 ✭✭
    We need emergency access to funds, i dont want to use my children for empathy but if i cant withdraw by atm them by family cant eat for 5 days unless i beg and borrows food. The only bank I have is payoneer.
  • bubaduba
    bubaduba Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    @Leonid_Payoneer can we get more clarity on WHEN we can expect to have a new card issuer? Will it take weeks or months?

Thanks a lot for the way you handle the whole situation!
  • MohMort
    MohMort Member Posts: 24 ✭✭

+1 for this, I've no local bank account to withdraw to, and the process here is painful and requires alot of money to even open an account!

• jjnetworks3
    jjnetworks3 Member Posts: 6
    +1
  • nobodycaresaboutus
    Imagine headline:
    "Payonner bars customers from withdrawings funds by atm"

It seems dubious and dodgy, because thats exactly what it is
  • nobodycaresaboutus
    Why arent any of the moderators responding here at this crucial time?
  • badbadger
    badbadger Member Posts: 30 ✭✭

+1 if anyway possible!

• abdelrahmanm
    abdelrahmanm Member Posts: 87 ✭✭
    edited June 2020

+1

I think it's wiser to not disable receiving payments to the cards until new ones have been sent & activated per user. Having to withdraw (for the last time) before total disruption isn't reassuring. Especially with no time frame for new cards to be issued, or guarantees to work in all countries like the ones issued by Wirecard.

The old cards need to work as usual until Payoneer has made all the required preparations to migrate without causing service interruptions for those with no bank withdrawal option available.

I'd prefer a statement along the lines of "everything is back to normal, we'll be replacing wirecard in the near future, there won't be any service interruptions to how your old card works.

• tarek_magdy48
    tarek_magdy48 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

+1 we really need this please

• emilmatei_ro
    emilmatei_ro Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    totally need this, without it Payoneer is not better than WorldFirst, TransferWise, and many other services!
  • mrgoldeneye
    mrgoldeneye Member Posts: 5
    Yes, please. I can't use my money in any way. I need a new debit card ASAP or the chance to use my balance in my old cards. I escaped the freeze for a couple of hours, got paid on the 26th in the afternoon and then on the 29th, but I can't use the money and withdrawing to a bank account is not an option for me.
  • RocioPayo
    RocioPayo Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Yes please! I can't use bank account too, I Only use the card! Also, please if any of you or Payoneer can answer this:
    Will we be able to withdraw the balance that is on the CARD right now, on ATM's after 6th of July and in the following months with our present card?
  • abdelrahmanm
    edited July 2020

@RocioPayo said:
    Yes please! I can't use bank account too, I Only use the card! Also, please if any of you or Payoneer can answer this:
    Will we be able to withdraw the balance that is on the CARD right now, on ATM's after 6th of July and in the following months with our present card?

Current card balance can be withdrawn from ATMs at this moment, and will be available for bank withdrawal on the 6th of June, with no option to load additional balance on it.

I assume the cards will remain active until Payoneer makes an announcement regarding their plans for the future. Even then, it is unlikely the card will be deactivated.

Hopefully there's still chance to migrate the old cards from Wirecard without service interruption.

• abdelrahmanm
  • Ulliel
    Ulliel Member Posts: 7
    From what I understood, the Payoneer card should be working now as usual.
  • nobodycaresaboutus
    why does payoneer think its a good idea to disallow usage of payoneer cards even though wirecard and fca said its not ok.

before they said money is safe, now they say wont let us use card to keep money safe. doesnt that mean one of the statements is a lie?
  • emilmatei_ro
    @Leonid_Payoneer I need to use the card for the funds, can't use the service without it
  • nobodycaresaboutus
    Dont expect mods to reply, they messed up, they are the only company barring people from using their bank balance for cards among the companies that used wirecard
  • Dooly
    @nobodycaresaboutus - Take it easy there! I know how stressful this is, and hopefully Payoneer will see that and re-enable the option to withdraw new payments through the card. I don't know if any of their reps has seen this thread, but I hope the message has reached them!
  • nobodycaresaboutus
    @op I hope so, a lot of people including myself whose only bank is payoneer and needs emergency access to funds, i can only withdraw by bank. i am in the process of forwarding my circumstances with evidence to the BBC. I hope BBC will do a piece about payoneer despite wirecard issues being resolved
  • Imnotarobot
    Imnotarobot Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    I agree. As I said in another thread, people need the option of transferring money from balance to an old card. Not everyone has the opportunity to withdraw funds to a bank account. We can’t wait until Payoneer finds a new partner and until the cards reach customers. It will take a lot of time.
  • b345
    @Leonid_Payoneer There is a very large number of Payoneer customers which depend on the card. Those people have $0 balance on the card and they have payments waiting to be received. They need to be able to use the card to pay for bills, groceries, rent. Please do not ignore those people. Please forward this message to management and kindly ask them to allow people to receive payments to their cards while you take the time to find another card provider.
  • nobodycaresaboutus

Here are some complaints from other users on here which I compiled. I am pretty sure payoneer wont care:

mrgoldeneye Member Posts: 4 ✭
    June 27
    This is really vexing! I'm from Argentina and transferring to my local bank account without using the card is not only expensive but they ask you for paperwork that you don't have (I get my money from Amazon KDP, and my book listing and balances are not enough for them so I end up not getting my money). The debit card was a solution and I hope they'll reactivate mine or provide another one ASAP (not counting the delay shipping to my country takes, more than usual with COVID).

I use my Payoneer debit card FOR A LIVING! Please, I hope this is solved really quick.

jjnetworks3jjnetworks3 Member Posts: 6 ✭
    June 27

And who only have 45 USD in balance? How withdraw?

Ok, is only a bit of money, but in my country this represent one week of food, also i have dedicated server to pay, and now have no card to do that.

Will post more as a find...

• abdelrahmanm
    edited July 2020

One step at a time, i hope we will get some relief concerning card functions as we were able to use frozen funds. I don't think they're procrastinating the matter, but they can't move fast enough to mitigate this card issue.

• Finding new issuer would take days to 1 week.
    • Issuing new cards for all usrs: 1-3 weeks.
    • (personal) waiting to fund the account for expedited shipping: 2-4 weeks.
    • Shipping: 4 days.

We can't wait that long, not when there's already a usable card, you just have to change the issuer somehow without halting the service.

• nobodycaresaboutus

More posts of people who are complaining about card I compiled:

sarojsthasarojstha Member Posts: 8 ✭
    June 29

But when, will they be able to solve this case with in this week? Or at least provide virtual debit card?

webdeveloper Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    June 30
    Tried 'PrivatBank' ATM in Ukraine, 5 AM, no luck it does not work.
    Tried to pay a domain name, does not work either.

Other Ukrainian users report ATM does not work for them.

serjhermanserjherman Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    June 30

Not working for me either. I’m risking getting shanked here at night, and Payoneer is toying with me like that. 😑  

Imnotarobot Member Posts: 8 ✭
    June 30

Are you kidding us?
    I just received a payment and I don't have money on the card. I need to withdraw this money. How long should I wait for a new card? Month? Two?

• Masevaforum
    Masevaforum Member Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Someone must say how long we will be waiting for our new cards. I don't transfer my money to some bank, which means I only have the card.
    Please react !
  • badbadger

Knowing an approximate date of when we could expect a new card is the least payoneer can do... I understand that this situation isn't easy for anyone, but business isn't the same as livelihood...

• EVANGELIST
    EVANGELIST Member Posts: 1
    Some of us are not helped in any way! We are under Lock-down due to COVID-19, the LOCK-DOWN in our countries found us in foreign countries! We can't go back to our countries in which we have the local Bank Accounts, because the boarders are closed! The only way we are surviving is by using the Payoneer prepaid Master Cards! Now, if Payoneer Account doesn't reload them but only puts the money on the Payoneer Account rather than the prepaid card, we are doomed! So I ask the management to reconsider, because people like me who are affected by the LOCK-DOWN are many! Am from Uganda in East Africa, currently in Kenya which's the neighboring country, but the boarders are closed!
  • utongn85
    utongn85 Member Posts: 4
    Payoneer published a blog and claim they did it out of transparency. But there is not transparency about when new cards will be issued or why its unsafe to use existing cards.
  • nobodycaresaboutus

@badbadger said:
    Knowing an approximate date of when we could expect a new card is the least payoneer can do... I understand that this situation isn't easy for anyone, but business isn't the same as livelihood...

Maybe the FCA should investigate payoneer?

• utongn85
    If I cant withdraw funds today with the prepaid card then I cant each today. I only got a few bucks and thats all I got, and its all stored in Payoneer.
  • nobodycaresaboutus

@utongn85 said:
    If I cant withdraw funds today with the prepaid card then I cant each today. I only got a few bucks and thats all I got, and its all stored in Payoneer.

I am in a similiar position.

My hmrc payments are in payoneer and I cant wait 5 days to transfer to another bank i dont have

I was happy when they announced wirecard issue was fixed but humiliated when my card failed trying to pay for groceries, another person was kind enough to pay my groceries for me and i was struck with emotion and tears. But payoneers inept heavy handed approach is harsh.

faith in humanity lost because of payoneer regained by strangers

• utongn85
    If I cant withdraw funds today with the prepaid card then I cant each today. I only got a few bucks and thats all I got, and its all stored in Payoneer.> @EVANGELIST said:
    > Some of us are not helped in any way! We are under Lock-down due to COVID-19, the LOCK-DOWN in our countries found us in foreign countries! We can't go back to our countries in which we have the local Bank Accounts, because the boarders are closed! The only way we are surviving is by using the Payoneer prepaid Master Cards! Now, if Payoneer Account doesn't reload them but only puts the money on the Payoneer Account rather than the prepaid card, we are doomed! So I ask the management to reconsider, because people like me who are affected by the LOCK-DOWN are many! Am from Uganda in East Africa, currently in Kenya which's the neighboring country, but the boarders are closed!

Payoneer will make us starve and kill us off before coronavirus does. How do they not know that thousands on destitute people rely on them and their cards NOT BANKS !
  • nobodycaresaboutus

More complaints I found on this forum about payoneers decision NOT to allow bank balance to be used for card:

b345 Member Posts: 9 ✭
    June 30
    @Leonid_Payoneer
    Now, your decision NOT to allow us to use the cards (meaning to transfer new funds received into accounts directly into the card like normal) is contrary to what FCA has tried to achieve.

We, the Payoneer users are NOT willing to wait for weeks until you find a new card provider. We want to be able to use our cards with existing funds and NEW funds as soon as the FCA freeze removal is implemented, which is supposed to be 24 hours or less.

WHEN you find a new card provider, only then you can disable the full functionality of old cards.

Until then, people need to use their existing cards and be able to receive funds onto them.

cobiluna Member Posts: 2 ✭
    June 30
    I got the email from Payoneer saying I could use it , therefore I went again and tried again my card on an ATM in Germany, and it did not work, I was not able to withdraw anything.

bluelagoon Member Posts: 1 ✭
    9:23AM
    Hey, created an account just to address payoneer that I personally and probably many other people need a way to keep using our cards, at least for now. The money on my virtual balance does nothing for me as i cannot pay my bills or purchase food as I have no way to withdraw my funds from a bank.

• hbfmbuyer
    hbfmbuyer Member Posts: 1
    Lets trust in Payoneer. I already received a new payment and could transfer that to my bank account.
    Yesterday I also could use my card to buy online.

Things have been fixing.
  • nobodycaresaboutus

@hbfmbuyer said:
    Lets trust in Payoneer. I already received a new payment and could transfer that to my bank account.

Things have been fixing.

The money was on your card from before 27th june, thats why you could buy online. Is it correct?

• hruwiws
    hruwiws Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    Why did my new payment not go to my card, didnt wirecard say it is safe and fca say it is safe?

I was supposd to use these funds to pay my bills, now card doesnt work.

Put my money onto card please, anyone can help with this?
  • hruwiws
    Why did my new payment not go to my card, didnt wirecard say it is safe and fca say it is safe?

I was supposd to use these funds to pay my bills, now card doesnt work.

Put my money onto card please, anyone can help with this?
  • hruwiws
    > @hbfmbuyer said:
    > Lets trust in Payoneer. I already received a new payment and could transfer that to my bank account.
    > Yesterday I also could use my card to buy online.
    >
    > Things have been fixing.
    >
    >

well your one of lucky ones, i still cant use my card, it says all my money is in bank balance
  • utongn85
    Payoneer is probably trying to keep the money for longer and trying to accrue as much interest as possible. its a normal practice, so they made up soe BS about why the cards are unsafe and unusable
  • badbadger

@hbfmbuyer said:

Things have been fixing.

Well that's the point, people here do not have alternative bank accounts where they can move their payments to!

• nobodycaresaboutus

The unbanked like myself and plenty of other people who posted on here cant get bank accounts due to poor credit or monthly fees.

So for many payoneer or pocket or one of these other prepaid card bank providers are their only banks they have.

• Gennady123
    Gennady123 Member Posts: 9
    In my opinion, loading funds onto existing Wirecard cards should be allowed, but only manually on user's request (via app/website). In this way those who absolutely needs prepaid card will be able to use it while others will not need to risk. Because I understand how important card is for many people but I personally do not trust in Wirecard Solutions for now.
  • hruwiws
    edited July 2020
    > @Gennady123 said:
    > In my opinion, loading funds onto existing Wirecard cards should be allowed, but only manually on user's request (via app/website). In this way those who absolutely needs prepaid card will be able to use it while others will not need to risk. Because I understand how important card is for many people but I personally do not trust in Wirecard Solutions for now.

I do not understand why payoneer does not do what OP suggested, allow us the option of moving the funds from bank to the card. This why we can have more control
  • nobodycaresaboutus

We should have the option of loading the card and taking risk with wirecard, but payoneer told us so many times that theres no risk and funds are safe

• emilmatei_ro

@hruwiws said:

@Gennady123 said:
    In my opinion, loading funds onto existing Wirecard cards should be allowed, but only manually on user's request (via app/website). In this way those who absolutely needs prepaid card will be able to use it while others will not need to risk. Because I understand how important card is for many people but I personally do not trust in Wirecard Solutions for now.

I do not understand why payoneer does not do what OP suggested, allow us the option of moving the funds from bank to the card. This why we can have more control

this option is better than nothing.

• Roger_Marquez
    Roger_Marquez Member Posts: 7
    People, I am in the same boat as you. I am a freelancer and need the card, period.

But, I understand this doesn´t depend on Payoneer.

Payoneer is NOT the use who issue the cards.

I don´t even know how they were able to let us access the funds on the cards and to continue to use it in the first place when, the company that owns the card issuer filed for insolvancy.
  • Imnotarobot

We don't need theoretical explanations from other users WHY this happened. Ok?
    We need clear answers from Payoneer WHEN it will be fixed (with alternative options)

• hruwiws
    We should have the option of loading the card and taking risk with wirecard, but payoneer told us so many tims> @Roger_Marquez said:
    > People, I am in the same boat as you. I am a freelancer and need the card, period.
    >
    > But, I understand this doesn´t depend on Payoneer.
    >
    > Payoneer is NOT the use who issue the cards.
    >
    > I don´t even know how they were able to let us access the funds on the cards and to continue to use it in the first place when, the company that owns the card issuer filed for insolvancy.

I checked the blog, it says even though the cards can be used and is safe according to fca, payoneer wont let us use it
  • b345

If you have an account, please address this issue on Payoneer's Twitter account. They seem to be more active there. The more people post, the more pressure we put on Payoneer to address this issue and restore the full functionality of our cards.

https://twitter.com/payoneer

• nobodycaresaboutus

Absolutely 100% payoneers fauly. Why are none of the payoneer employess responding to this?

• hruwiws
    The sign of a company about to go bankrupt is one that ignores its customers feedback.
  • Toon-c
    Toon-c Member Posts: 14 ✭✭

The amount of idiotic comments in here is mind blowing.

However, I hope Payoneer can still read the thread and get the idea that some people need a way to use the virtual payoneer balance (which they already said). So I'm hoping for a virtual online card maybe ? At least take the sting out of not having an actual card for the time being ?

That should cover online payments at least.

As for getting cash from ATMs, I have no clue ..

• jahidclass
    jahidclass Member Posts: 3
    what does Payoneer expect to do if we dont have any second banks.

I only use the Payoneer global payment service for freelancing I never needed any other banks, but if I never lived with my family I would be out on the streets begging for food right about now
  • LauraPayoneer
    LauraPayoneer Confirm Email, Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 716 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Dooly.

We want to clarify that the card will remain active after July 6. The card will not be blocked or inactive after this date

At the moment you can withdraw the funds on your card from an ATM or spend them online and in-store. While you may wish to quickly withdraw your funds, the FCA has assured us no further problems are expected.

From 00:01 CET on Monday, July 6th, you will once again be able to withdraw your funds to your local bank account and use the Make a Payment and Manage Currencies services. Please note that you will also remain able to use the remaining funds of your card via ATM, online and in-store.

Regarding future payments, we understand your concern, and all future payments will continue to be received to your Payoneer currency balance, not your card. Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, we will offer a new card issuer soon to ensure the long-term safety of your earnings.

For more information about the latest update, please check https://paynr.co/3ihOJIQ

• jennyking2345
    jennyking2345 Member Posts: 4
    I get my benefits in my payoneer accounts and now I gotta transfer it to another bank,why cant they just let us use card
  • abdelrahmanm
    edited July 2020

@LauraPayoneer said:
    Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, we will offer a new card issuer soon to ensure the long-term safety of your earnings.

Thank you Laura for responding to this concern. I must ask you. Can't migrating be done without service interruptions? Curve migrated to a new issuer without obsoleting their old cards.

Some of us are exclusively dependent on the use of cards, and can't afford to wait until the system is ready to complete its future upgrades. As the title of this thread suggests, we need the option to use our old cards for the foreseeable future.

• ezzielion
    ezzielion Member Posts: 4
    Payoneer sucks, what are they thinking
  • nobodycaresaboutus

@LauraPayoneer said:
    Hi @Dooly.

We want to clarify that the card will remain active after July 6. The card will not be blocked or inactive after this date

At the moment you can withdraw the funds on your card from an ATM or spend them online and in-store. While you may wish to quickly withdraw your funds, the FCA has assured us no further problems are expected.

From 00:01 CET on Monday, July 6th, you will once again be able to withdraw your funds to your local bank account and use the Make a Payment and Manage Currencies services. Please note that you will also remain able to use the remaining funds of your card via ATM, online and in-store.

Regarding future payments, we understand your concern, and all future payments will continue to be received to your Payoneer currency balance, not your card. Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, we will offer a new card issuer soon to ensure the long-term safety of your earnings.

For more information about the latest update, please check https://paynr.co/3ihOJIQ

so you want those of us who cant transfer money to another bank because we dont have another bank to be barred from out funds and starve if we need emergency funds?

Thanks to the kindness of other i was able to get food even though i cant access my payoneer money.

you guys should feel ashamed !

• rahmanhakeem
    rahmanhakeem Member Posts: 3
    ^sorry to hear that
  • Imnotarobot

Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use

That's it!
    You can not restrict us in using old cards. PLEASE make a voluntary option to transfer funds from the balance to the card.

• hruwiws
    > @LauraPayoneer said:
    > Hi @Dooly.
    >
    > We want to clarify that the card will remain active after July 6. The card will not be blocked or inactive after this date
    >
    > At the moment you can withdraw the funds on your card from an ATM or spend them online and in-store. While you may wish to quickly withdraw your funds, the FCA has assured us no further problems are expected.
    >
    > From 00:01 CET on Monday, July 6th, you will once again be able to withdraw your funds to your local bank account and use the Make a Payment and Manage Currencies services. Please note that you will also remain able to use the remaining funds of your card via ATM, online and in-store.
    >
    > Regarding future payments, we understand your concern, and all future payments will continue to be received to your Payoneer currency balance, not your card. Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, we will offer a new card issuer soon to ensure the long-term safety of your earnings.
    >
    > For more information about the latest update, please check https://paynr.co/3ihOJIQ

If the cards are safe to use then why cant we have choice of using cards? You are making people suffer
  • hruwiws
    edited July 2020
    if i post my true feelings i will probably get banned here. i feel disgusted
  • abdelrahmanm
    edited July 2020

@hruwiws said:
    if i post my true feelings i will probably get banned here. i feel disgusted

No problem lasts forever. stay strong.

There has been positive moves from Payoneer in handling this, including vowing to pay customers from their own money Last Monday. I can't imagine there would be a higher priority for all their offices at the moment than working on the card problem. It doesn't mean we should stop demanding changes to be made, but don't be disheartened.
    I hope things will get better for everyone.

• jahidclass
    The lack of empathy from payoneer is astonishing> @LauraPayoneer said:
    > Hi @Dooly.
    >
    > We want to clarify that the card will remain active after July 6. The card will not be blocked or inactive after this date
    >
    > At the moment you can withdraw the funds on your card from an ATM or spend them online and in-store. While you may wish to quickly withdraw your funds, the FCA has assured us no further problems are expected.
    >
    > From 00:01 CET on Monday, July 6th, you will once again be able to withdraw your funds to your local bank account and use the Make a Payment and Manage Currencies services. Please note that you will also remain able to use the remaining funds of your card via ATM, online and in-store.
    >
    > Regarding future payments, we understand your concern, and all future payments will continue to be received to your Payoneer currency balance, not your card. Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, we will offer a new card issuer soon to ensure the long-term safety of your earnings.
    >
    > For more information about the latest update, please check https://paynr.co/3ihOJIQ

Lack of empathy from payoneer is astonishing.

"nothing wrong with the cards, but were going the fukc over the poor people who rely on the card and don't have banks"

Is this not criminal?
  • b345

@LauraPayoneer

Hello.
    Please inform management there are people who rely on the Payoneer card to buy food, pay the bills and rent. As the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, you need to allow your customers to use the card and be able to receive payments directly to the card. This is the humane thing to do. Management can take their time to find another issuer as we understand this cannot be done overnight but in the meantime you need to restore full access to your customer's cards. We are expecting a response from management as soon as possible.

Thank you.

• Dooly

@LauraPayoneer - Why are my comments being held for moderation? Please approve my last comment!

• Imnotarobot

@Dooly said:
    @LauraPayoneer - Why are my comments being held for moderation? Please approve my last comment!

Yeah, this is strange. I saw your comment, hmm :/

• nobodycaresaboutus
    edited July 2020

It gave me error messages when I tried to post comment, they are suppressing us !

I was describing payoneers humanity is colourful terms.

• hruwiws
    This thread will be deleted soon, someone should archive it !

Payoneer does not like bad publicity.
  • jennyking2345
    this has given me undue anxiety and i already take anti depressants for suicidal idiation. why is life so hard?
  • FabianDGouveia
    FabianDGouveia Member Posts: 15 ✭✭

+1 Please allow us to keep using the card, if not, really and sadness to say, Payoneer not will make difference between others company.

• jahidclass
    > @abdelrahmanm said:
    > (Quote)
    > Thank you Laura for responding to this concern. I must ask you. Can't migrating be done without service interruptions? Curve migrated to a new issuer without obsoleting their old cards.
    >
    > Some of us are exclusively dependent on the use of cards, and can't afford to wait until the system is ready to complete its future upgrades. As the title of this thread suggests, we need the option to use our old cards for the foreseeable future.

Her response was just a copy and paste from blog, shows how much they actually care about vulnerable customers
  • abdelrahmanm

@jahidclass said:

@abdelrahmanm said:
    Thank you Laura for responding to this concern. I must ask you. Can't migrating be done without service interruptions? Curve migrated to a new issuer without obsoleting their old cards.

Some of us are exclusively dependent on the use of cards, and can't afford to wait until the system is ready to complete its future upgrades. As the title of this thread suggests, we need the option to use our old cards for the foreseeable future.

Her response was just a copy and paste from blog, shows how much they actually care about vulnerable customers

I think this is mainly because the situation is still developing, each response from P needs to leave room for all the potential variables still unknown to them. I mean, you wouldn't appreciate it if they said X, then did Y. So that's why i believe their comments are very much tailored to not give unconfirmed information.
    We need to voice our demands, while maintaining patience.

• johnjohn74789
    johnjohn74789 Member Posts: 2
    What will that do?
  • nobodycaresaboutus

@LauraPayoneer can you at least escalate this to the manager

• rahmanhakeem
    I hav e a family member in same boat with pockit card except pockit has a different issue, can use card but system overloaded
  • ezzielion
    PAYONEER GIVE PEOPLE ACCESS TO BALANCE AND ATM CARD YOU ROBBERS !
  • jennyking2345
    Gonna use my friends bank to withdraw money out of payoneer for now. But I do realise some people do not have the luxury.
  • rahmanhakeem
    Report payoneer to the fca
  • ezzielion
    PAYONEER GIVE PEOPLE ACCESS TO BALANCE AND ATM CARD YOU ROBBERS !
  • ezzielion
    Thats actually a good idea
  • Toon-c

Ok I guess Payoneer should create an option for people to load their wirecard cards from their virtual payoneer balance, probably get a prompt that says "you are risking to lose your money and payoneer has no responsibility whatsoever if that happens" ..

• nobodycaresaboutus

@Toon-c said:
    Ok I guess Payoneer should create an option for people to load their wirecard cards from their virtual payoneer balance, probably get a prompt that says "you are risking to lose your money and payoneer has no responsibility whatsoever if that happens" ..

At least give people the choice. Separating bank balance and card balance would be like a "credit limiting" option, where you reduce or increase it

• Toon-c

@nobodycaresaboutus said:

@Toon-c said:

At least give people the choice. Separating bank balance and card balance would be like a "credit limiting" option, where you reduce or increase it

Yeah, the question is, can Payoneer actually do that ? are they allowed to ? both from a legal standpoint and feasability .. Maybe the FCA is not allowing any new funds to go to wirecard UK ..

Problem is we can't get an answer to real questions with all those moronic comments flooding all the threads here ..

• Dooly

I don't mind continuing to use the current card for future payment withdrawals at my own risk. It's better than waiting for a new card, which probably won't be received for another month or two. At the very least, enable this option for users who don't have an active bank account linked to their Payoneer account.

• nobodycaresaboutus

@Toon-c said:

@nobodycaresaboutus said:

@Toon-c said:

Yeah, the question is, can Payoneer actually do that ? are they allowed to ? both from a legal standpoint and feasability .. Maybe the FCA is not allowing any new funds to go to wirecard UK ..

Problem is we can't get an answer to real questions with all those moronic comments flooding all the threads here ..

People are desperate

• Dooly

BTW, there will be a live Q&A by Launchese with one of Payoneer's reps tomorrow. Maybe they will bring up this issue. Keep an eye on their twitter for the exact time: https://twitter.com/wearelaunchese

• nobodycaresaboutus

@Dooly said:
    BTW, there will be a live Q&A by Launchese with one of Payoneer's reps tomorrow. Maybe they will bring up this issue. Keep an eye on their twitter for the exact time: https://twitter.com/wearelaunchese

No way will they address the concerns of the little man

• hruwiws
    Are the payoneer higher ups aware of this issue yet?
  • Imnotarobot

@Toon-c said:

False.
    read thread pls. They said "Even though the FCA announced that the cards are safe to use, we will offer a new card issuer soon to ensure the long-term safety of your earnings."

So, your "Maybe the FCA is not allowing any new funds to go to wirecard UK" not a true assumption

• nobodycaresaboutus

Payoneer are liars, they said first money is safe, now they imply they wont let us use cards to truly keep money safe. No honesty with these companies.

• jennyking2345
    When will the new card provider issue cards if you wont allow us to withdraw using virtual balance via means of card?
  • hruwiws
    They have been really bad with communication lately, they can at least give some time frame when new card issuer will be ready
  • johnjohn74789
    johnjohn74789 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020
    We will get through this
  • Dooly

@jennyking2345 said:
    When will the new card provider issue cards if you wont allow us to withdraw using virtual balance via means of card?

No one yet knows when the new cards will be issued, when they will be shipped, and when they will be delivered given the fact that mail delivery worldwide has been going much slower lately due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Even if they find a new issuer and start printing new cards soon, do you think they can print and ship millions of cards in one day? Payoneer have millions of users worldwide, but let's just assume they only need to issue one million cards, how much time will it take to print and ship so many cards?

If the issuer has the capacity to print 10,000 cards a day (I don't know if this is even possible), it'll take 100 days to print 1 million cards. Multiply that by the actual number of Payoneer card users, oh and don't forget that many users have multiple cards for multiple currencies!!

It will probably take months before you receive your new card. If they don't allow users to continue using their current cards for future payment withdrawals they will lose the trust of many of their users whose only withdrawal option is the card.

• tarek_magdy48
    tarek_magdy48 Member Posts: 19 ✭✭

Can anyone when from Payoneer reply us we need to that please I have not any option except the card

This discussion has been closed.